Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Hope the silence doesnt mean people are giving up and they really are getting it!
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Ren

Im still following and learning guys. I have learnt about as much as I can I think without getting my hands dirty. Now methinks its time to build!

Frederic2k1

QuoteNow replace the capacitor and the oscillations will continue ten times longer if conditions are right. These oscillations represent "current" flowing back and forth at the resonance of the circuit, If current is flowing ten times longer then I can only guess that this current flows through the motor and primary ten times longer. Current flowing over time "is" power, if current flows longer then we can say more power has been delivered to the components doing work. The oscillations are dampened but the average current flow is still higher. The biggest problem I have encountered is that this is just too easy.

I'm very impressed by these sentences. I'm sitting here on my computer, staring at this post since the last 10 minutes.
Is this really the key to overunity ?

I haven't thinked about it in this manner, well done. I have to start building.

am1ll3r

Had a major DOH! moment because I thought that the tuned LC circuit was between the primary of the transformer and the cap.

I am in the process of making some sort of visulation of the drawing of the ozone patent. I want to take each step of the circuit apart and understand whats going on at each step. Ill be posting that as soon as I get it done.

I have a bunch of caps relays and transformers that have no harmonic relation and I realize I really don't know what or how to make them harmonic to each other. On the other hand I feel like I need to have a goal (I believe this was said here before) or a use for this circuit to tie into. Like pick a motor for an electric scooter or something and use the ozone circuit to power it. Not really sure if I'm thinking of this correct but thats how my mind works.

either way .... I am not giving up ... fact is I cant stop thinking about this ;)

Cheers ;D

quantum1024

@allcanadian

Nice! very Nice!  thats interesting... I tried the circuit with some simple inductors I had around and a battery, sure enough, within 2 mins I had what you suggested on page 10, the previous post. I liked and agree with you and everything you stated so far, makes sense.

I have for a long time believed that electronics was a bit too confined and needed some fresh perspective... electronics should include more or less terms or mechanical effects or terms into electronic terms such as, gyroscopic, mass, inertia etc.. it would be far more colorful in any case.

I have been playing with a 555 timer driving a high voltage transistor (from a tv ;) this switches a 110v to 420v industrial transformer I found. The output then connects to a high voltage diode; to a capacitor and to a spark gap back to the transformer. With this circuit I have been testing the spark gap, scaling voltages, frequencies and pulse widths from 0 to 500 Khz or so. Average voltages from ~3000 to 12,000 volts . My  Current draw is 12vdc at 100-300ma. The voltage on the collector of the transistor varies from 0-900vdc (also across the primary winding). Pulses are square wave. Very accurate, but still have drift & shift.

The power transformer is limited by it?s core material, frequency wise -it?s poor, thus air core is the solution. I have already built a 1000 turn 1-1/4? cardboard tube 20inchs long. 15.1ohm, 3.11Mh secondary coil.

I have no scanner, so no schematic, sorry.

Have you ever read that Tesla was mixing signals?
---> The first paragraph was from Tesla, which sounds like (but might not be), depending on the translation,  Hetrodyning. thats what I read anyway.

@Frederic2k1 - Overunity --- The Possibility exists...

We are getting it I believe, when a post makes you really think, then the post momentary dies as we all begin experimenting with a new vigor and insight.