Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen generator through hydrolysis

Started by WiCodeProject, January 26, 2008, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiCodeProject

Quote from: RunningBare on January 27, 2008, 10:29:49 AM
I'm not sure what the resistance of tap water, distilled water is but if memory serves it's somewhere
around .6 ohms

Tap water has a resistance measured in kilo ohms depending on impurities, distilled water will have a considerably higher resistance in the mega ohms range because it lacks impurities. 

Thanks for the reply. 
http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/phy00/phy00787.htm
http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/gen01/gen01783.htm
are a couple of places that answer the question of resistance in ohms of water.
I would prefer to just do my own measurements with my meter..

again I pose the question about what device I'm referring to ?

one

Quote from: WiCodeProject on January 26, 2008, 10:11:14 PM

you can buy at any big box electronics retailer.

Low voltage 1.4-14volts
High current (10-15 amps)
Highly Modulated around 42.8khz
able to handle high resistance of .6 - 8 ohms

again what is something that is capable of this?
I have my answer lets see if ther is anyone out there who agrees

WiCode    It looks to me like you  are talking about an  audio  amp.

gary

hansvonlieven

42.8 KHz is an ultrasonic frequency. It has been bandied around a lot. It was allegedly used by Keely to dissociate water. This is not true. Keely used far more complex vibrations than this.

42.8 KHz works to a degree but is not the complete answer.

Hans von Lieven.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

angryScientist

I know the device you are  thinking of. It's a "multiphase rotary transformer."

I've been thinking about it a bit and recognize that since you want to inject this ~42.8kHz freq into a rotary transformer there are a couple of things that could things that could confuse the results. First, the primary coils impedance is going to attenuate your signal to a high degree. There could be a benefit to determining the inductance of your primary and using an appropriate capacitor essentially turn that part of the circuit in to a tuned circuit. Second, the rotary transformer will have a frequency of it's own. You could either filter or ignore the beat-frequencies. Or you could have neither the injected freq or the transformer freq be the ~42.8 your looking for and instead have it be the result of the combination of the two.

That multiphase rotary transformer is what everyone else would call an "automobile alternator."

Oh, and please correct me if I'm wrong.

WiCodeProject

Thank you all Car amp was my answer .. well the way I see it is that an amp can be fed almost any frequency to about 125khz .. now thats not to say that it will come stock with that ability because it will most likely have (lpf)/(hpf) switch that maybe restricts the frequency from
10hz-250hz(lpf)/100hz-30khz(hpf). well why not just bypass those and feed it a specific frequency that you generate on a ?????

tone generator, or even on a peice of sofware on your computer like cooledit which can create bursts of any frequency that you could want..

hook your amp to your anode cathode array in your water container and turn up the volume and pump in some noise until you start making hella hho.. I'm planning on doing some heavy experimenting with this concept. I plan to see if I can generate hho like this, determine if it's a significant amount to run a lawn mower .. throw some vaccum oneway valves on some vaccum tube and replace the fuel line with my hho
being generated. if that works and the mower will run I'll continue on to finding a dinky alternator that is going to provide enough power to run the amp and a little battery that will be ued to kick off the hho making process..if I can get all of this to work and work well I.E. I can mow my yard with the mower because it has sufficient power from the hho that it won't die on the high parts.. I will begin trying it with an old carb'd rustbucket I have out on the farm. I'll be around to see if anyone has put any more thought into this idea and to let you all know what
'if anything' i'm able to come up with..

angry you sure did have part of it  :P