Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Examples of TPU in Nature

Started by jeanna, January 27, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

here's one  ;D

It is not exactly made by nature but it does fly thrue it  :)

M.

bw

jeanna, you can find the videos and more at http://www.markorodin.org/  His math is very simple to learn from the video series but takes a couple hours or more to see them all.  the website has a lot of the same info. but i think he explains things better on the video series.   i took pictures but i'm not familiar on how to send or post.  i used two plastic two liter soda bottles with a brass nipple to connect them to make and study the vortex.  just fill one bottle 3/4 full, connect the empty second bottle, turn upside down and move the top bottle in a circular motion.  as the water drains into the empty bottle below a vortex will form for easy study.  the faster the spin, the tighter the bands get.  i got the idea from marko.  two bands fairly tight or close to each other always form then you have a space and the same two bands form again.  these form at the top of the vortex and follow and tighten all the way to the bottom.  because of the angles you get a grinding action near the bottom end or the neck of the vortex.  of course looking at the clear vortex in water you can see both sides in action.  the same angles can also be seen in some of marko's work.   also he charts the numbers on a chart to infinity.  the wide space in the vortex i think can be seen in the line in this chart showing 669339669339669339....... to infinity.  this line represents vibration between 66 and 33.  9 is the hinge if you will.   the two tight bands in your vortex would be the other two lines in the chart.  these two lines repeat a doubling circuit forward and backward.  the numbers are 124875124875124875 to infinity and 578421578421578421 to infinity.  also you should check out http://www.flashearth.com then click on the nasa terra view and zoom out.  notice how many vortex weather systems are rotating in the northern and southern hemispheres, almost too many to count.  this is pure energy spun by a huge rotating magnet.    we've just gotta find a way to tap that power  or harmonize with it or something.