Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to FOOL gravity.

Started by Haliburton, February 03, 2008, 04:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haliburton

I my self think that the most abundant form of free energy is gravity.  The trick is fool the gravity and get it to work against itself.   Has this tech been under our nose the whole time?   So i sat in my dungeon today and thought to my self, how can i fool gravity.   Well it is a lot more simple then i thought.  I may be wrong and   i most likely am but what if you where to use a fulcrum to FOOL the gravity.  So i quickly got on my MAC lol and designed something in about 5 minutes.  Well i uploaded it as a attachment but i don't know if it loaded right.  Anyhow what if you where to use a fulcrum and a very large weight and on the other side a small bucket.  Under the large weight would be a geared powered weight generator and into the bucket on the other end of the fulcrum would be the empty bucket.   as you drip water into the bucket the weight on the other end would rise causing the generator to decompress.  As the bucket on the other end reached its capacity in water and pushed the weight all the way up. the water would release causing the weighted end to push down on the generator, as the weighted end gets to the maximum drop it would push air preasure in the water line from where the bucket was to release the water and force it back up into the dripper,   setting it back to the starting point.  ; ???   

mapsrg

You cant  really fool gravity  it is not intelligent.What you can do is manipulate it and that is what many people here are trying to do.....with magnetism for example.

Haliburton

YEA gravity is very smart.  So smart that we can beat it so we will have to just join it. We all are a result from the size of this earth and so is gravity.  So what do you think about the idea?