Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The inventions of Captain Hans Coler

Started by neptune, January 31, 2008, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Hmm... I guess I forgot to mention that in the huge rant I posted above ;)
but yes, that is indeed very much along the lines I was thinking.
The coils around the horseshoes plus the metal horseshoes themselves plus
the plates in between might indeed serve the same or at least a very similar
purpose as the inductive coupling of the Stromerzeuger.

Oh, and yes I did see your schematic on the right, and I find your
interpretation very, if not to say very, interesting indeed. ;)

My rant was not so much meant as an alternative interpretation
as it was meant to simply offer a few angles to look at this.

It has been suggested by several people that the Testatika uses
naturally radioactive rocks/minerals as power source, somewhat similar
to the Moray valves, and this is claimed to be plausible since Baumann
was apparently an avid amateur geologist and rock collector...
Although that may be possible and if true would actually make the
functioning of the device a lot less mysterious, I am not sure about this.
What do you think?

Oh, and perhaps we should move a bit closer to the topic of Coler again soon? ;)

Regards,
Koen

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: Koen1 on January 15, 2009, 09:37:28 AM
Hmm... I guess I forgot to mention that in the huge rant I posted above ;)
but yes, that is indeed very much along the lines I was thinking.
The coils around the horseshoes plus the metal horseshoes themselves plus
the plates in between might indeed serve the same or at least a very similar
purpose as the inductive coupling of the Stromerzeuger.

Oh, and yes I did see your schematic on the right, and I find your
interpretation very, if not to say very, interesting indeed. ;)

My rant was not so much meant as an alternative interpretation
as it was meant to simply offer a few angles to look at this.
Alternative interpretations are great. The nice thing about the testatika is it's complexity lends it to many correlations and interpretations. :)

It has been suggested by several people that the Testatika uses
naturally radioactive rocks/minerals as power source, somewhat similar
to the Moray valves, and this is claimed to be plausible since Baumann
was apparently an avid amateur geologist and rock collector...
Although that may be possible and if true would actually make the
functioning of the device a lot less mysterious, I am not sure about this.
What do you think?
Yup, I agree about the possibility. There are even some photos that seem to show the mountain crystals that may be a source of the radioactivity, either always or only when stimulated.

Oh, and perhaps we should move a bit closer to the topic of Coler again soon? ;)
Getting back to the "diode" effect of the magnets, as you call it. Looking at the Stromerzeuger, if you simple replace the magnets with diodes then this makes a lot of sense. It's just that sending the current through magnets and using steel, possibly magnetizable, wires makes some sort of difference. That brings up notions of using spin or getting energy from spin, ...

I tried an experiment once with this in mind. See attached. The perforated cylinder with air gap and coil inside is a hybrid of testatika pots ("leydon jars") and Coler's F1, P1, F2, P2 plates. The wires coiled around the magnet legs are iron and are stiff. They are connected to the preforated cylinder and coil and are in fact holding them up in the air. The preforated cylinder is magnetizable steel. The iron wire is magnetized, being an extension of the magnet, and the perforated cylinder is also magnetized, being an extension of the wire. All that was intentional. The plates in between the magnet legs are connected to the oscillator circuit sitting on the table behind the magnet. I'm tryed to take the output off of the other end of the coil and perforated cylinder. No interesting results were found when measuring either voltage or current while tuning the oscillator (range of about 200MHz to 440MHz.)
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
PS. Oscillator was: http://rimstar.org/equip/oscillator_mcpos400plus.htm
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

Koen1

Nice pic Steven :)

I've checked out your site to see more of your experiment pics;
nice site too :)

Seems to me there is definately something going on with the older
(iron) magnets and these setups of Roy Meyers, Coler, and the Linden Experiment...
Although I must admit I have trouble following the reasoning behind the
Meyers setup with the bent zinc plates...
Common elements though seem to be
1) old style (iron) "permanent" magnets,
2) electrical connection between the magnet(s) and coils wound around them,
3) using iron wire for both this connection and the coils around the magnets
4) electrical wire connection with plates that are inside magnetic field
5) magnet's pole "ends" and "field lines" run parallel to the metal plates used
in all of these devices, and not perpendicular (not sure if that has anything to
do with it but I get the feeling it does)

I get the impression that they all use iron wire coils wrapped around iron
"permanent" magnets so that the atoms in the wire fall into resonance
with those of the magnet. Not saying they get tuned to the same frequency,
but they probably form a resonant coupling of sorts.

Coler is said to have used an electron model that takes the electrons to be not
only the carriers of negative electric charge, but also of "South magnetic monopole"
"charges".
I suppose that may, in a way, be considered similar to "up spin" and "down spin"
electrons. Or, in a less clear version, similar to Leedskalnin's "opposing simuktaneous
North- and South- magnetic monopole streams".

Since the quantum-Hall-effect showed that a current consists of about 50% "up spin"
and about the same number of "down spin" electrons moving in the same direction,
it may be hypothesised that currents are also possible that consist of only one type
of these. These currents would then not be "normal" currents as they only consist
of one "magnetic polarity" (spin of the electrons), and might possibly also not produce
exactly the same effects that a "normal" current does (which after all consists of equal
parts of particles that partially have eachothers anti-characteristics).
It is also conceivable that the two components do not move in the same direction but rather
in opposing directions, in which case the magnetic "polarities" could align but the electrical
charge vector is zero.
It would seem that treating electrons as magnetically polarised particles can lead to some
interesting views that seem to link into the Coler, Meyers, and Baumann experiments.

It also seems like they are indeed using direct iron wire connections to and coils
around iron magnets to achieve a sort of resonant magnetic coupling between the
electrical circuit and the magnetic circuit, which cause electrons to flow and result
in a DC voltage.

Unfortunately I am no closer to figuring out how exactly all this works, I just have
a few more hunches. ;)

Steven Dufresne

@Koen1,
I agree with what you're saying. For years I was using aluminium and copper for everything since they are most readily available and I was interested in experimenting with electric fields and ignoring magnetic and electromagnetic fields. Naturally, wherever I had electron flow, I had magnetic fields but they were not a part of my designs. After noticing that Hans Coler used steel wires physically attached to his magnets and Meyers' use of iron attached to magnets and the stiffness of the testatika wires (and bare steel wires in some places and magnetizable material on the disks) and some inklings of ideas from WSM, I started to think in terms of manipulating electron spin in my electric fields. So my most recent testatika, the above Coler, and my current Hyde generator make use of magnetizable steel instead of aluminium and even iron wires in places. Who knows, maybe if I'd only used different materials over the years I would have had something by now? Actually, my first hint that it might be important was when I noticed the the steel wires on my small testatika machine had become magnetized from use.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

hansvonlieven

G'day Koen and Steve,

I have done some work on devices that use magnets, iron wires and radioactivity. I looked at Roy Meyer's device when I was investigating Stubblefield and that opened up a whole can of worms. Have a look at Http://keelytech.com/stubblefield.html it might give you a few ideas.

It's not a paper as such just a collection of my posts in the earth battery thread, so it's a bit disjointed in places.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx