Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we build a TPU?

Started by ben8807, January 15, 2009, 10:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

If memory serves me well it was implosion and the kid had metal in his back and backside of the head.
Tesla claimed the ability to knock missles out of the sky. Metal and this force or synchopated waves seem to attract each other.
I found another TV problem of this size in Great Britain 2 years ago. Don't have the link anymore.

Goat

Quote from: ben8807 on January 15, 2009, 10:54:55 PM
The TPU as described by SM has some inherent flaws. Assuming the information and quotes we have are accurate for the construction of an actual device the real question is do we really want to build one?

It uses several frequencies pulsed through coils. Possibly toroidal coils pulsed at their transverse resonance frequency to cause a continuous EM wave heterodyned to simulate lower frequencies. At the precise frequency required huge uncontrollable amounts of energy are generated. The power is only limited by the survivability of the equipment. As stated with the exploding TV comments this can be enormous. Yes, I'm sure there are ways to control it. We can control nuclear power to create electricity, but that is not the point.

Now forgive me for being a naysayer, but I have not seen anything on this board remotely similar to this description. If a device did exist capable of doing this it would be the electrical equivalent to an atom bomb, but constructed out of easy to find components. Military application? Well imagine if you could make an atom bomb from a chemistry set.

There comes a time to step back and stop wondering if you can do something and instead wonder if you should.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that this technology if it exists is too dangerous to exist. I have my own theories, but if I do create a device it will be for my own knowledge. The world does not need this power. We are not ready for this power, and no good can come from the creation of such power. This is much worse than the genie Oppenheimer and Einstein so desperately wish they could have put back in the bottle.

@ ben8807 & All

No offense but my 2 cent opinion is that "The world does not need this power. We are not ready for this power" is a false thought brought about the people that control us in that  they don't want their economy to fall apart.  There appears to be a movement in thought that we shouldn't invent anything that could destroy our current economy. 

Ask yourself this:

Is our current global economy stable? 

Could we benefit from this disruptive technology and be able to better this world to the point where war over energy and resources would become useless?

As long as it's used wisely this kind of technology or any other that gets us OU we could use to change this world for the better.

Nikola Tesla had the power to disrupt the slave system and bring us unmetered power and look what happened, is it any wonder the TPU if possible is being suppressed?

I was born a farmer and after several failed attempts at making a living delivering FOOD to people we ended up squashed by the "Corporate Farming/Government" marriage made in hell, I gave up. 

Yes, disruptive technologies can create havoc on this earth if not used to feed/shelter/heat/cool/light and power the general population, meanwhile greedy piss ants are screwing us all over every chance they get.

Given the above statement which do you think would be the best option?

The earth has been and continues to be desecrated by Nuclear bombs and other atrocities of the war machine, why would you want to put and end to it? 

What if all of a sudden a power unit was to come out of the woodworks to drag us all out of this pile of shi** and start helping each other instead of killing each other?

Sorry for the rant but I guess you hit a nerve there  ;)

Regards,
Paul

ben8807

Forgive me if I was not clear enough. By military applications I do not refer to the use of such a device to generate power for weapons, that is neither here nor there because we already have energy weapons and although removing their bulky power supplies would improve them it would not in itself change much.

What I was referring to was the use of a TPU as a weapon. A device designed to create a runaway resonance that increases power generation exponentially is the problem. We do not know what power density such a device is capable of. As of now we can just speculate on the driving force that makes this possible, and we do not have any working prototypes to help us guess at ultimate power density.

If we released free power to the world it would change everything, but in the end it would be better. Imagine a sort of new industrial revolution.

If we release technology that by itself can be easily weaponised then we have cursed the world with a new and dangerous technology.

In the end it's just something to think about because nobody has a device that works, but it should be something we all keep in our minds.

giantkiller

Everything is a weapon. Don't fret.

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

hey why not start with  A JT 8)   http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6123.0  ;)

if you have already done this then i dont know what to tell ya  ::) :P

if your advanced skip to the last page of the thred  ;D

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6123.1430

peace out

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!