Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid General Discussion

Started by duff, February 03, 2008, 03:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mapsrg

The great pyramids all around the world show previous civilisations must of had a common link ie the similarities.All pyramids are alligned except one...the oldest known structure near the highest lake in the world,in Bolivia.The langauge of the local people could be used as a computer language.....archiologists would have us believe all these structures were built for some religious reason be it for sacrifice or tomb......So here we are recognising these structures were really built to tap into energy.....

kEhYo77

Here is a fantastic, interactive 3D view of the inside of the Great Pyramid...
ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/www.winsite.com/winxp/video/GP_inside.zip

For me the King's chamber is definitely a freestanding resonating chamber. It's been proved that it resonates at 440Hz plus some other harmonics.

zenarrow

Quote from: kEhYo77 on June 24, 2008, 06:20:47 PM
For me the King's chamber is definitely a freestanding resonating chamber. It's been proved that it resonates at 440Hz plus some other harmonics.

Just wondering how accurate the measuring of the frequency is. Just that 444 is a number which comes up in other patterns of things. If it was 444 Hz, it would be really neat ;)
Assumptions shape the illusion of our perception of reality. Many assume their assumptions and perceptions are the truths and are the same for everyone else.

Every genius idea can be the seed of even greater ideas which would never of otherwise been possilbe.

So don't take it as a bad thing if your ideas are improved upon. For without your original input, it would not have been possible.

Free speech is not an excuse to berate someone who disagrees with your perception of reality. Respect for others rights to free expression is a mutual reward.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnityEnergy

Cheers
ZenArrow

jeanna

I just wrote this as most of a reply to a PM. I think this is clearly enough expressed to be posted somewhere on the ou forum. I decided to post it here because only the more open minds will bother to read it.  ;D

Maybe part of the problem is that H2O is very different from HHO. In chemistry HOH is the way it is written when not using the sub 2 character because it is a H+ ion connected to a OH- ion.

HHO is also called Brown's gas and Brown says there are 'physical' differences in Brown's gas that make it very different from steam.

I have been looking at Brown's gas since the mid 90's.

I was introduced to it by the [IMO ]"slimer" Dennis Lee who took the rights to distribute it from Dr. Brown then sat on it as he does with all the inventions he holds distribution rights to.

Nonetheless, I was able to learn some of the properties of this remarkable gas.

It was just before I met Lee that I had studied the pyramid pump patent of Kunkel. While studying that, I showed the patent to a resin chemist (a friend) who said it looked good, but on further thought he said the pump would slow to a halt as the H and O molecules were literally pulled out of the water by the vacuum in the chamber and separated as gas.

He explained to me that this would not be steam, but a gas made up of the same proportions of H and O as in water. ( in other words - not steam but HHO gas.)

Because of Lee I was able to put together the fact that this gas in the pyramid is HHO and the same gas as Brown's gas. On combustion it IMplodes. and it is cold.

I then understood that the granite which is piezoelectric and easily gets squeezed by movements of the weight of large amounts of water being pumped through the structure  will produce the spark needed and the implosion will continue the pumping action of the pyramid.

Back to making this HHO with a battery:

So, I think the next step for scientific study will be to determine exactly how much electricity is needed to create 1800 cu cm of HHO gas from 1 cu cm of water.

Then, after that to determine what happens if it is compressed before it is fired. ( a 2nd study.)

I think I heard Brown say if air is added the reaction is explosive not implosive. (that audio was very hard to hear and I may have heard it wrong) -(a 3rd study.)

What I personally believe is that Brown's gas is a gas that will make a 'fusion' (cold fusion) reaction when fired.  And because it is cold fusion it will be seen to be overunity.

thank you,

jeanna

Drannom

from
http://www.gizapyramid.com/DrV-article.htm

someone gave us that link somewhere in this forum, i think this is a very simple experiment to test pyramid field ! that can be use as a proof of pyramid power generation

a) Inside the pyramid were placed some plastic vessels with distilled water and the state of water was observed within three winter months. The water did not congeal, and saved all condition of fluids during all this time. The minimum temperature of air inside the pyramid was -38 C. The ganging of temperature of water inside a vessel showed that it corresponded to the temperature inside the pyramid (i.e. water did not congeal even when its temperature reached -38 C). Customary mineral water in plastic bottles behaved similarly also. When the vessel with water was shaken up or hit on it, crystallization inside the vessel started and the water quickly turned to ice.
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie