Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia.

Started by RunningBare, February 04, 2008, 09:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

@ all,

It will be greatly appreciated if this thread is not to turn to a chat room log.

Instead IMO, each one could take his/her time to explain his working setup (photos are great BTW) and present findings.

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: I apologize for the double post

minde4000

My opinion my opinion my opinion...... Seems like as time will go here will be so many opinions here that it might get very confusing. Personally I dont give a dam about these "opinions" I will start where T left (altho with stronger magnets and no cups) and then go from there. I think trying to improve something or add your own design right on the very first model might be a mistake when at the end it might not work properly.
On the other hand its nice to read findings photos and other data from people who are trying to replicate. I think it is very imporatant to start from as exect  copy of "confirmed" working model as possible. So if you are not building or really understand how it works your wacky opion might hurt others. I think an idea of multiple rotor setup driven by the same prime mover should be really interesting. All will come with time.

Regards Minde

P.S. Here is a rotor I would like to try out. Rotor is 304 SS non-magnetic .5" thickness with 1"x1" magnets glued as shown. I am kind of affraid that this .5" thick rotor might be too heavy for bearings.. Other specs per T.

wattsup

@baroutologos

Thanks for your post. Although I would really like to step into this and work out some parallel ideas, I am sort of tied up these days with this Mylow thing, had my own wheel made (cost a heep) and also am now waiting for my magnets to arrive.

I have no machining equipment so everything has to be shopped out each time I need a part or whatever. But I will consider it seriously.

My main idea is for the coil to be wound using multi-insulated strands of wire that are twisted then wrapped on the coil. This will provide the best anti-drag between the magnets and the coils since the field in the coil will want to stay inside the winding and not be imparted against the magnets.

One member @IST tried this lately with his MK3 build, or something like that.

Maybe someone should open a new thread called "Thane Heines - Perepetia - Replications" (or other) and start from scratch, so as not to really mix things up on Thanes thread.

i_ron

Quote from: wattsup on May 26, 2009, 02:10:33 PM

Maybe someone should open a new thread called "Thane Heines - Perepetia - Replications" (or other) and start from scratch, so as not to really mix things up on Thanes thread.

That makes a lot of sense wattsup, It has been one month now since Thane posted, so the writing is on the wall.

Could we get Harti to lock this one and keep it as an archive?

Ron

warrent

Has anyone tried to call Thane to see what he is up to?