Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia.

Started by RunningBare, February 04, 2008, 09:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: Harmonic33 on May 27, 2009, 07:00:57 AM
I 4th everyone's opinions here ::)

Has anyone archived this themselves? and if so how big is the file?

If not I'll consider doing manually.....  But, 485 pages.... you know.

Cheerz

Dan.

Hi Dan,

In actual fact there is not much meat in those 485 pages.

So just the last few models need be copied, JPG's of rotor, coil, text of wire gauge's and turns and the little explanations, if found....

Ron

hydrocontrol

Quote from: i_ron on May 27, 2009, 02:48:13 PM
Hi Dan,

In actual fact there is not much meat in those 485 pages.

So just the last few models need be copied, JPG's of rotor, coil, text of wire gauge's and turns and the little explanations, if found....

Ron

You are so right about those 485 pages. About 30-50 worthwhile pages in this thread. If someone can just get the highlights than maybe we can post those in a new thread as the starter page which will also serve as a backup for this thread in case it goes away.

Pageygeeza

Yeah I know I'm replying, but................  This can't be right.

I tested my new rig and found this out.  Hand turning it I got 5VAC and 0.1A.  Now theoretically I could get it to go 4 times faster and I'm going to have x10 more magnets in it.

Going by my calculations, that's 200VAC at 800Watts.  Or have I calculated it all wrong?

Help me please!

i_ron

Quote from: Pageygeeza on May 27, 2009, 04:16:36 PM
Yeah I know I'm replying, but................  This can't be right.

I tested my new rig and found this out.  Hand turning it I got 5VAC and 0.1A.  Now theoretically I could get it to go 4 times faster and I'm going to have x10 more magnets in it.

Going by my calculations, that's 200VAC at 800Watts.  Or have I calculated it all wrong?

Help me please!

Yes you are right... you have calculated it wrong.  Just adding 10 magnets will not necessarily give 10 times the output,
and 4 times speed won't necessarily give you 4 times output.

Then to your meter is optimizer for 50 Hz (60Hz) so ten more magnets and 4 times more speed will put your meter into error
mode...

Some interesting information on the wind generator sites...

http://www.windstuffnow.com/main/generator.htm

Ron

JustMe

Quote from: i_ron on May 27, 2009, 10:48:19 AM
Hi All,

I wrote to Stefan last nite (PDST) and so I imagine the first thing he will do is try to contact Thane...

The last announcement that I had from Thane (5/17)was to several members of his family, a reported at the Toronto Star and myself. I contacted the reporter yesterday and he has not written this up, as he was waiting for confirmation from Thane. So I shan't say anymore until it has been reported.

Ron

That sounds kind of ominous Ron.  Now I'm kind of worried about him.  Can you assure us at least that all is well with him and family?