Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Special Thanks to SM & the TPU

Started by oouthere, March 05, 2008, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oouthere

Actually since at the time we had nothing to work with I built mine off the coil designs on rexresearch.  I can't remember the boys name and rexresearch is currently off line.  But it was basically five individual pvc tubes wrapped with a single coil which surrounded a larger coil.  My thoughts were the outer coils were suppose to break the earth's magnetic field and allow the center coil to pulse.  The boy used this device in the 1920's to power a 30hp electric motor on a boat and take people around a bay for a full day, but apparently with some overheating (sound familiar?).  He was eventually nickel and dimed  out of his idea and the technology stashed away.  There was no electronics associated with the device.  The inventor (16 years old) did state that the important part was how he energized the coils and not the coils themselves.

So, care to talk about Bell Labs having 18 different free energy devices on the shelves that will never see the light of day?  A retired scientist from Bell Labs did a testimonial for Dr. Steven Greer of the disclosureproject.com .  He could not bring forth the technology because it belonged to Bell.... SM's did not....he sold it.

Rich

turbo

Well he said he never personally sought money for the technology.
But if he did, it would still be quite understandable.
It's the perfect dream... invent something that can benefit our lives on this planet and get rich of it.
The only problem here is that they cannot put a bill on it.
You see the same persons that are responsible for the oil prize you mentioned, are also responsible for the reason why these devices do not reach our society.
As long as the oil burning machine keeps running all is well.
It's a classic story really.

I do not know what device you tried to replicate, but Stevens device does use some electronics and he prefers to start with tubes.

So even if he did sell the tech.. then there still is no reason to blame him anything.
Afterall who wants to work on something all of his life and then just give it away to other people so they can get rich of it?
The fact that we might need it doesn't change anything about that.
And he has given us much info about the device.
He basicly did gave it away but some don't even seem to see that.
I sometimes wonder what happens if we gave away working devices ,would there still be people demanding for more?
I think so..
Pherhaps the best shot is to walk his way.
He sure pointed out the direction.

M.