Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Truth.

Started by lltfdaniel, July 26, 2005, 02:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel

2 Esdras 7:26 Behold, the Time shall come, that these Tokens (Signs) which I have told thee SHALL come to pass, and The Bride (New Jerusalem - Revelation 21:2) shall appear, and she coming forth shall be seen, that now is withdrawn from the Earth.
7:27 And whosoever is delivered from the aforesaid evils shall see My wonders.
7:28 For My Son the Saviour shall be REVEALED with those that be with him, and they that remain (survive) shall rejoice within four hundred years.
7:43 But the Day of Doom shall be the End of this Time, and the beginning of the IMMORTALITY for to come, wherein corruption is past,
8:50 For MANY great MISERIES shall be done to them that in the Latter-Time shall dwell in the world, BECAUSE they have walked in great pride (and in the WRONG direction, including destroying their own environmental life-support system for money).
8:55 And therefore ask thou no more questions concerning the multitude of them that perish.
8:56 For when they had taken liberty, they despised The Most High, thought scorn of His Law, and forsook His Ways (The Covenants).
8:57 Moreover they have trodden down His righteous,
8:58 And said in their heart, that there is no God; yea, and [God] knowing that: THEY MUST DIE.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious HOW the unGodly SHALL BE punished, and when: but inquire HOW the righteous shall be saved (Revelation/Apocalypse 14:3 & 15:3 - for details please see my "The New Song" Booklet and my Book "The Way home or face The Fire"), whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (please see the Gospel of Thomas, separately or in my "King of kings' Bible").
9:15 I have said before, and now do speak, and will speak it also hereafter (in Revelation/Apocalypse 14:3), that there be many more of them which perish, than of them which shall be saved:
9:16 Like as a wave is greater than a drop (as 6,000,000,000 people in the world today is to the 144,000 Elect who will survive).
13:6 But I beheld, and, lo, he had graved himself a great mountain, and flew up upon it (Daniel 2:34-35, 44-45).
13:7 But I would have seen the region or place whereout the hill was graven, and I could not (Isaiah 33:16-17 - "Fortress of Rock").
13:36 And Sion (New Jerusalem) shall come (down out of the sky), and shall be showed to all men, being prepared and builded, like as thou sawest the hill graven without hands (not built by humans - Revelation 21:2 & 10).
13:37 And this My Son shall rebuke the wicked inventions of those nations, which because of their wicked life are fallen into the tempest (storm - Ezekiel 13:13);
13:38 And shall lay before them their evil thoughts, and the torments wherewith they shall begin to be tormented, which are like unto a flame: and he shall destroy them without labour, by The Law which is like unto fire (God's Law).

Apocalypse/Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead", that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest DESTROY THEM WHICH DESTROY THE EARTH. Amen - JAH (see also Enoch 79:4 onwards)

2 Esdras 15:46. And thou, Asia, that art sharer of the hope of Babylon, and art the glory of her person:
15:47. Woe be unto thee, thou wretch, because thou hast made thyself like unto her; and hast decked thy daughters in whoredom (child prostitution, etc.), that they might please and glory in thy lovers, which have always desired to commit whoredom with thee.
15:48. Thou hast followed her (Babylon) that is hated in all her works (the market system) and inventions: therefore saith God,
16:1. Woe be unto thee, Babylon, and Asia! woe be unto thee, Egypt and Syria!
16:4. A fire is sent among you, and who may quench it (Isaiah 42:3)?
16:9. A fire shall go forth from His wrath, and who is he that may quench it?
16:10. He shall cast lightnings, and who shall not fear? He shall thunder, and who shall not be afraid (of El Ni?o's [Christ's] storms, etc.)?
16:11. The Lord shall threaten, and who shall not be utterly beaten to powder at His presence (Daniel 2:34-35)?
16:15. The fire is kindled, and shall not be put out, till it consume the foundation of the Earth.
16:17. Woe is me! woe is me! who will deliver me in those days (Ezekiel 13:23; 34:10, 12, 27)?
16:18. The beginning of sorrows (Matthew 24:8) and great mournings; the beginning of famine and great death (Revelation 9:15); the beginning of wars, and the powers shall stand in fear; the beginning of evils! what shall I do when these evils shall come? (Study; digest and Live by "The Way home or face The Fire.")

lltfdaniel

16:19. Behold, famine and plague, tribulation and anguish (Matthew 24:21), are sent as scourges for correction.
16:20. But for all these things they shall not turn from their wickedness, nor be always mindful of the scourges (Revelation/Apocalypse 16:11).
16:21. Behold, victuals shall be so good cheap upon earth, that they shall think themselves to be in good case, and even then shall evils grow upon earth, sword, famine, and great confusion.
16:22. For many of them that dwell upon Earth shall perish from famine; and the other, that escape the hunger, the sword shall destroy.
16:23. And the dead shall be cast out as dung, and there shall be no man able to comfort them: for the earth shall be wasted, and the cities shall be cast down.
16:24. There shall be no man left to till the earth, and to sow it
16:26. The grapes shall ripen, and who shall tread them? for all places shall be desolate of men:
16:27. So that one man shall desire to see another, and to hear his voice.
16:28 For of a city there shall be ten left, and two of the field, which shall hide themselves in the thick groves, and in the clefts of the rocks.

Ezekiel 38:4 And I will put hooks into thy jaws (hunger - 2 Esdras 6:22) and bring thee forth (the whole world) . . . . . . . . . . .
38:16 . . . . . . And thou shalt come up against my people Israel (U.K. and U.S.A. not Judah; not the Jews) as a cloud to cover the land.
Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony; the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit . . . shall kill them.

The Prophecies point to the fact that the final-phase of World War 3, that the U.K. and America are going to LOSE; as it is now too late to be averted, because they arrogantly rejected Christ's Sovereignty and Warning in 1988; will be fought over food, which, because of mankind's collective insanity in destroying; poisoning and warming the planet, is already, and will continue to be, in ever shorter supply.

Politicians talk about TRYING to reduce emission levels to those of 1990. In 1990 the levels were already melting the ice-caps; submerging entire islands in the Pacific Ocean, making their peoples homeless and destroying the planet, and that was BEFORE the devastation of the rain-forests (the world's lungs) for money.

It was possible, in the past, to find a balance between low emission-levels and what the trees could recycle into oxygen. It is possible to have low carbon-dioxide levels with lots of trees to recycle it. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have high levels with no trees and STAY ALIVE and that is what the Prophecies say. Man has already destroyed more than two-thirds of the world's trees and is rapidly working to destroy the last third, whilst also rapidly increasing emissions, and man THINKS that he is SANE.
5:9 And ......all friends shall destroy one another; then shall COMMON-SENSE hide itself, and Understanding withdraw itself into his secret chamber (Matthew 24:26).

Another two factors that the "so-called experts" have not taken into consideration are:-

1. The amount of water that millions of trees, before they were cut down, used to use and store. Millions of gallons that are now helping to cause floods. The climate change is not occurring at a constant slow pace. It is accelerating every day; like a runaway train going downhill, faster and faster; because mankind keeps putting more trees and petrol/oil on the fire, and there is an absolutely immovable-object at the bottom of the hill.

2. The fact that cars; lorries; etc., do not only give out poisonous gases that are causing the green-house effect: each and every one of the many millions of them also give-off a great deal of extra and un-natural heat, to help warm-up the Earth inside the green-house effect that they have caused and thereby melt the ice-caps faster and drastically change the climate, with horrifying results.

It is only fair that all these things should be explained to Joe public, in words that he can understand, so that he can decide for himself whether to stop his love-affair with the motor-car, etc., or continue to poison himself and die, SOON. That is the reason for this Booklet.

lltfdaniel

So The World Is Comeing to Its End Easy to Understand that One.

hartiberlin

Please only post here about energy related things,
no politics and religion please.
Thanks.
I close this topic now.

Regards, Stefan. (moderator)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum