Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HOG01 Hartmann Orthogonal Generator

Started by hartiberlin, December 09, 2006, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Stefan:

Fantastic idea there!  I think that with a little experimentation, you might be able to close the loop on this one.  I like the idea of the spherical magnets also.  Excellent job!

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

f_dyne

Quote from: Bessler007 on January 11, 2008, 12:57:20 AM
Hello f_dyne,

I'm still not getting it.

What is the advantage of having an electrical impulse in Coil(one) convert to mechanical energy moving Magnet(one) then transfering that mechanical energy to Magnet(two) with a magnetic coupling converting back to electrical energy in Coil(two)?

Is there a gain in the conversion from electrical to mechanical then back to electrical energy?  If so what is the means this happens?

Are you saying this is an example of TPU or MEG or in some way is taping into the ether?  I just don't see the mechanism for this.

Hello Bessler and you all,

I wanted you to know the only EM overunity theorical process I could find so far.
You can build a machine using this principle in a lot of ways, also through an orthogonal generator, but you absorb energy from the same source, that is from the air, indirectly through a transformer-like effect.
In this case, you should obtain more overunity raising the frequencies, raising the magnet flux, lowering the voltages and with other choices as explained in the pages I gave you.

F_dyne