Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

hi Devr , i think most of the people here that have all the good clues and stuff like a lab to test it in are busy looking for * over unity* and some crap little *thing* that boils water just dont matter,
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

devrimogun

Quote from: edelind on May 20, 2008, 01:27:30 PM
As our ancestors knew, everything is based on resonance in this Universe and works by getting energy from it when resonating. Following this theories, the human being is the most advanced OU device (when he resonates at his peeks, huge quantities of energy is drawn from the Universe into the inner being, making miracles possible). Anyway, my point is that all of those traditional (meaning old and proved) theories mostly use octave harmonic for getting resonance outside the base frequency. Maybe this is just the way things work. See some complex theory regarding octave harmonic, the law of 7 and the music at Gurdjieff.

I agree totally. My research on spiritualism for the last 4 years gave the same result. You must resonate in harmony otherwise life comes onto you to correct your vibrations. Harder and harder until you understand that you must change somethings about you.

I need to point out another subject which is the octaves. Our universe (or dimension) has a certain octave range that we hear or see or handle. For example between "Fa" note and "Red" there are 40 octaves. When you tap onto the higher octaves you get the energy of the next universe (dimension).

Maybe this boiler is one setup that can generate higher octaves. I may be way off but please be gentle :)

devrimogun

Quote from: b0rg13 on May 24, 2008, 06:37:31 AM
hi Devr , i think most of the people here that have all the good clues and stuff like a lab to test it in are busy looking for * over unity* and some crap little *thing* that boils water just dont matter,

Is that your opinion as well? What is your favorite topic?
My interest comes from how simple this thing is. We must
start from the simplest and build our experience from there
by taking baby steps.

b0rg13

Quote from: devrimogun on May 24, 2008, 07:05:10 AM
Is that your opinion as well? What is your favorite topic?
My interest comes from how simple this thing is. We must
start from the simplest and build our experience from there
by taking baby steps.

no its not my personal opinion at all, just a guess from what ive seen from reading the OU forum here for the last two years and seeing the comments from to the big guys with all the stars and posts, my personal opinion about this device is that IT WORKS and should be looked into with GREAT care and being/looking like such a simple device makes it even better.

my other interests here at OU.com are the tpu and magnet pulse motors, im not looking for a device that puts out 50kw to run everything i own(house/car), i think something like this is a little way off, but something efficiant that can charge up some batteries and in turn that would be hooked up to a 3kw inverter and getting off the grid, im looking at simple working stuff that is proven to work already and adding a *charging edge* to it.

my personal idea is.....ill try and keep it short....here goes...

>>> a pulse/magnet motor that is powered by a car battery or two, the batteries would be partly charged by the magnet motor and also a solar panel array(this would switch on if the battery ran down), the motor would then be hooked up to a car alt/gen( ive seen this done on you-tube already) to then charge up a BIG main bank of batteries and that would then be hooked up to a 3kw inverter or even a higher ranked inverter depending on your power needs, you could probably step it down to use many many 12v things like a laptop computer/tv/fridge/etc , and leave the main 240v to power a heater if you had to,and for hot water using this peter davey device, then your off the grid, i cant see how to make it any more simple than this, AND its all working tech already, there is nothing fancy involved here at all that i have described<<<.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Nihilanth

Has anyone made any progress on this yet? I'm eager to try it, but I don't know where I could get bells that resonate at 60hz. I was thinking of visiting this bicycle shop near by because they might sell bicycle bells like what Peter Davey himself used, but once I'm there how do I determine the resonance frequency of the bells?

If this thing gets completed, then what are these good for, besides boiling water? Do you intend to use them to replace your water heater, or power things with a steam turbine?
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.