Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewAge

OK, but why the resonating bell should be smaller. Can't they be of the same size?

edelind

Quote from: NewAge on May 18, 2008, 03:53:58 AM
OK, but why the resonating bell should be smaller. Can't they be of the same size?

What do you mean? Same diameter?? If so, how do you want to place them? I think the inner bell should be smaller just because he must go inside the outer one... ;)

NerzhDishual

Hi sharp minded OverUnity dot com guys,

Blowing my own horn:
Updated and roughly/vaguely translated into English:
http://freenrg.info/Sonettes_Davey/calcul_sonette.html
Should, of course, any of you being interested in it....

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

storre

Quote from: edelind on May 18, 2008, 03:19:32 AM
You're missing the point. The frequency here is the 50 Hz of the main power line. Davey indeed uses the resonance, but by tunning the inside bell to the frequency he (we) already have for free. Of course, for a US device you need to make a 60 Hz resonating inner bell.

As far the outer bell, I am not sure if it must be tunned too, but the most important thing is to have the same shape and to find (by successive tests) the correct distance between the two bells, so the vibrations emitted by the inner one to reflect into the outer one and return back to it, in phase (i.e. making a stationary wave). This way an avalanche of resonance effect will occur and the energy transfered to water will rise suddenly and huge, with the same small input. This is the beauty of resonance!

Exactly and don't forget it doesn't need to be the same frequency as the mains. It can be x2 or in the case of 50Hz mains, 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, etc.

ramset

Storre   how big {physical size   full wave} would a 1920 HTZ  bell be?  do you think it would be close to Thrapps ball {two bells together] ? Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma