Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SINE QUA NON...

Started by iacob alex, January 04, 2008, 04:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileanOne

Quote from: P-Motion on January 08, 2008, 08:50:07 AM
Quote from: ChileanOne on January 07, 2008, 07:53:45 AM
you will get it going as if it would be magical.

Chilean et al., this is why I mentioned leverage and something a 5th garder could understand.
They would know that if one side sticks out further from the other, it will spin in that direction.
  And since a wheel is a mechanical set-up, let's discuss torque. When a weight extends further on one side, it allows for torque to be generated. In this instance, the potential for acceleration.
Mathematically, if a weight is 10% further from center, then it is X/20=Y. And there is also the mass of the supporting structure. The basic relationship of force that will accelerate the spin of the wheel is equal to 1/20th of the total mass of the weights.
Then when you look at the force necessary to spin a mass, you will see that because a wheel design limits the amount of over bvalance, that a limit will be placed on the velocity or its' rpm's.
And to increase the work, it would be necessary to increase the mass of the weights. And adding more weights does not necessarily mean it will spin more quickly.
Once again, the over balance as a percentage of force compared to the mass to be moved would determine this.
An example of this would be having four weights and a short diameter. Chances are, it would never work. The amount of positive force would be quite small. And this would not be sufficient to allow for acceleration.
An example, 4 10kg. weights at 20cm with a 10% ovr balance. This would have one weight with a force potential of 11kg's. This would give you a  40kg wheel with 1kg of force/torque at 20cm.
By increasing the dimensions but keeping the weight the same, say going to 1 meter, then there would be 1kg of force/torque at 1meter.
5 times the force. 20cm x 5 = 1 meter. And with the larger diameter, the increased force would have more time to accelrate the wheel increasing the likelyhood of generating sufficient momentum. In other words, the increase in vertical drop would allow for an equal increase in velocity. The increase in velocity would be cancelled out by the larger diameter.What is gained in force/torque is an increase.
What I mean by this is with an equal force causing a wheel to spin that has 2 weights at a specific length from center will calculate the same. Increase the radius and the velocity will increase. But by increasing the amount of force generating torque translates more power, the abilty to maintain spin after torque is delivered/applied.  In this case, instead of 1kg of force being 20cm from the axle, it is 1 meter.
Kind of like your basic 327. It's a torquey motor because of its' short stroke. It can develop rpm's quicker than a longer stroke 454. But as you know, you got some weight to pull, people tend to go with the longer stroke because it develops more power.

With a fellow here in Chile, who has deviced the right way to do it, we are planning to build a proof of concept motor. The concept is astonishing simple, yet non obvious at all, and you can actually see how the balls keep perpetually in motion because a small quadrant of the interaction between two wheels provides just what is needed. It is a challenging built for precision and smoothness, but the concept is right there staring at us. 1% inspiration, 99% transpiration.

iacob alex

Hi P-Motion!

So,regarding Evert you are on the  point...I hope that you will search his test (wooden made,as you intend,also...) with two balancing unequal pendulums.Maybe you can make some steps in this foreground,as I attempted in some of my designs.

About Aldo Costa,if you type on Google  "Aldo Costa wheel",you can find a plenty of data on Web,or if you type on Images,take a look at 23,24...

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

Hi P-Motion!

About dualpendulum,as you say,take a look at   www.evert.de/eft730e.htm   

There you can find some interesting seeings and one experiment.

I hope,this can be useful and stimulative for  your  next practical investigation,test procedure.

Imagination can help the science to make the next step when we are in "terra incognita"...

All the Bests!  /  Alex