Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Its Possible For Advanced Stuff But No Time

Started by lltfdaniel, July 23, 2005, 07:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel

Hey i havent got any electrical Knowledge It Just Came to Me Although i Couldnt Understand most I Actually Knew How it Would Work.

It is Very Simple Not Complex Use Simplicity.

im going to have a go at makeing a wireless magnet motor

Telsa made a 50,000 watt car engine really That Aint Really Nothing Compared to the Earths Overall Current TRILLONS over trillions.

+-------(Vac)(Vac)(Motor)(Vac)(Vac)----------- - http://ntint.ntinternals.net/toroid_gen.gif
Hey it jus came into my head

Also a picture of the Magnet motor With its Bits IN Place and There is 1 Bit that Makes the Whole Process Work which Acts Like a Throttle as it allows the ac to flow more if he wanted more power.

He use some Magnet Protecter to stop it from draining whatever and The way The Whole System works is the Magnet field are not close enough to creatve movment on there own so a force the ac makes the magic work and something to do with the vaccum as well.

I also see what the Magnet Motor was places its Odd but it works It was made to work with the other systems but this is what is looks to me

a Circle Shape with magnets Around it 3 on the other 3 on the other (Vac)+---(3 ii 3)--- -(Vac)

The engine got Pretty Hot but it was Stable The Magnets Were not to do it on there own So They was Put in places (Logical) To Make the Ac Flow as Well as the resistance the force had to face was Big as it was a 80hp Motor

But the Magnets and Vaccum Helped out with the resistance.

Being a AC electric Motor it would Automaticly do that on its own by the way the Ac is Moveing a Bout and Is Designed to Make it Less Resistance so where ever it needed more power if faced with resistance it would go somewhere else to help and go back thru the vacc and back into the atmo.

A DC MOTOR would Complete half a cycle and it would move and would complete the other

Its Odd but The Input is Weak But Like A ELECT graph input goes into the motor after traveling thru the vac it would appear as if it was loseing energy but on the other side it goes BOOM up.

lltfdaniel

He Would Of Had 2 of those Metal Things Which Collect Current And Then He Would Decided which is pos and neg and then he used the vac to motor and then vac and it also said he put a diode .

Of Course He Didnt want to much Power Other Wise the Poor Wires Wouldnt Cope Being a AC electrical Circuit Useing Very High Elect Freq It was a High VOLT MOTOR.

hmm

He Used Telsa Technology and Radio If you guys know how to tap into the earths circuit well.

As a Throttle He Would of controled the input Vac And as the current Reached the other vac it would Prepare it for This accelereation whatever process and it would Spin the Motor and then it would safely exit out of the circuit .

Here is an Ac Mag Motor http://my.execpc.com/~rhoadley/magacmot.htm

Next is to find out how to harness such Power I think I Would Go to Find out how an earth suckion whatever they r called next.