Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Observations Steven Marks TPU : COLLECTIVE EFFORT

Started by infringer, April 09, 2008, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkt3920

Quote from: infringer on April 09, 2008, 03:11:08 PM
Here is my biggest observation I can contribute to this thread.

Notice the shape of the 6" torridial power unit it is not perfectly circle.

This shape is found on one thing I have used in working with CRT monitors in arcades.

Copied from this Keelynet page:  http://www.keelynet.com/interact/archive/00000321.htm
<<Tuning is a function of the coil mass and cross-sectional aspect ratio.
It appears an elliptical cross-section is required in the coil. The
converter package in the center of the toridal coil appears to be a
circuit to convert the pulsed DC component to AC.>>

Another thing noticed from the videos is that the first TPUs (using the frame/spools) and the small TPU seemed to use a wide  (thick) circle (maybe one coil horizontal to another coil) whereas the large TPU seems thinner in its vertical construction (coils vertically).  Makes me wonder if the interaction between coils can be side to side or also one on top of the other?

Kent

infringer

Great observations guys much appreciated I started this thread with the hopes of keeping all observations
about the TPU(s) together and maybe dig up what others have to observe.

I too noticed the big units coil was oddly thin but didnt think of it in the same manner as was stated.

Observations are important it may be one perspective that is keeping us from a fully working unit.

Just cause you aint genius when it comes to electronics does not mean you have poor observational skills!

Keep that in mind...

Thank you for your contributions! They will be of great use!

PS any pictures or screen shots of the TPU(s) at differnt angles and such are welcome.
please do post or repost it is the object of this thread to organize a bit.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

infringer

Does the black coating appear to most to be common standard electrical tape?

What is in the middle of the large unit appears almost to be two small coils and a heat sink...

Any care to post new or repost old pictures to the thread from the forum, video, or other reliable source?

How about keeping all the links to every youtube/google/other video that shows a working TPU...?

A thread like this with organization of observational material is critical please contribute what you can. Weather new or reposted lets keep it all together!

Thanks, -infringer-

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-