Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity Amplification by Neo Magnet

Started by gotoluc, February 17, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

@gotoluc

Thanks for sharing. I am going to try your experiment but the Canadian 5 Cents coin is going to be a problem for me.
have you tried any other or even a steel washer?

AM

wings

Probably the spark is spinning like this effect

picture from:

http://www.hcrs.at/

tinu

Interesting experiment!
Before going into fiction explanations, no matter how tempting that would be, I?d say it is necessary to eliminate the mundane ones. Therefore, I?ll make the following three assumptions:

First, I assume that the initial spark is just very poor and further on it just happens that the second is better then the first, without having anything to do with magnetic field.
In order to test it, I suggest replacing the initial coin with something that makes a better spark, thus giving a better efficiency. For instance, a piece of thin aluminum foil (kitchen foil) will surely vaporize at several amps and will provide a good spark (shorter and much richer in frequency), which is also self regulating in a good degree. A quick test will tell. If I?m correct, the use of aluminum foil should produce much faster results.

There is a second assumption, according to which the first spark extinguishes too slow, not providing a sufficient dI/dt for a good transfer of the energy into the secondary. If this is the case, aluminum foil suggested for the first assumption will do worst and what would be needed is harder metals, I think.

Last but not least, time is not all and input energy matters. For instance in the first case you may have less current (less energy) as input then in the second. So, by pumping more current in the second case is normal that the time is shorter. I therefore suggest ensuring the same input energy is provided in all experiments, either by measuring it (very difficult) or by using a large capacitor charged to a pre-defined voltage (12V or so).

Please keep us updated.

Cheers,
Tinu

futuristic

I just tried it with 2?, 1? and 5 eurocent. Unfortunately no luck. Voltage doesen't increase more rapidly if I add magnets.

2? and 1? are made of "Outer Cupro-nickel Inner 3 Layers:- Nickel Brass, Nickel, Nickel Brass"
5 eurocent is made if "Copper Plated Steel".
http://24carat.co.uk/eurocoinsframe.html

Hope any of you guys will have more luck.

Rosphere

gotoluc,

Thank you for the following things:

1. Starting a new topic in an appropriate area.

2. Using an appropriate title.

3. Posing an understandable schematic.

4. Posting a nice video with an explanation of each part used, how they are connected, how the device is used, and the results obtained.  This ties your schematic and text together in such a way as to leave very little misunderstood.

5. Your factual candor.

As you can see by the quality of the replies that you have been receiving, people are actually thinking about the concept that you bring to the table, as opposed to wondering about what lies atop of, or sitting before, that table.  Great job!

Thank you.  :)