Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic field change with no drag?

Started by sparks, February 21, 2008, 02:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

http://www.forgotten-genius.com/03c198996114b5803/../downloads/magneticimulsemotor.wmv

Some are not so so lucky to speak Spanish, rough translation "some might confuse this for a motor, this is not the case, if you are observant" there are patents covering this and are shown in Lindemanns motor secrets movie and other places.................
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

sparks

I was just using the analogy of the pendulum generator and didn't realize this was a working configuration.   What I was examining was the possiblity of delaying the counter-magnetic field of the coil current so that when it was propogated it would not interact with the instigating magnetic field.  In other words storing the power resulting from the magnetic field change in the coil and drawing it out of phase so it's resultant magfield  does not result in dragging down the prime mover. 
  I believe the power of magnetic inducement comes from the electron itself.  I view the atom as a potential energy field.  As the magnetic field changes within the atom the electrical charge carriers (in this case the electron) will adjust their orbit to the changing magnetic field..   (MRI machines create such a strong magnetic field change the protons of hydrogen atoms emit radio frequency energy trying to adjust to the new magnetic field)  Once the magnetic field stabilizes the electron orbit returns to an orbit that is controlled by the neucleus.  For an analogy say a giant bar magnet from outerspace  comes whizzing by the Earth.  The Earth's intrinsic magnetic field would interact with the magnet and Earth would have a new orbit for a while running from and chasing the invader magnet.  Now say the magnet comes up and starts orbiting the sun along with the Earth.  The  sun gravity and the momentum of the Earth would predominate and Earth's orbit would be restored in the presence of an increased magnetic flux.  The point is the movement of the Earth into a new orbit came from the energy of the Earth.
  It is well known that magnetic fields determine the movement of charge carriers.  So a changing magnetic field will change electron orbitals. If the atom is viewed as a standing potential energy field then induced current is a product of introduction of a disresonant influence into it's field.  The field releasing or absorbing energy to return to resonance.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

capthook

Can you can "shift" the drag influence of the coil until after the prime mover by delaying the draw of power from the coils?  The prime mover passing the coil creates the charge which in turn creates the field in the coil - not the act of drawing power from the coil?

The idea of reducing coil drag on the passing "rotor" magnets would be useful.  What would introducing a secondary magnetic field on the opposite side of the coil - with say a stationary perm. mag - do?  Reduce voltage in the coil relative to drag?

I've never considered improving efficiency of this aspect of a generator.  Interesting....
Have you come with idea/solutions?

powercat

maybe no drag but its very small

Exotic material keeps frustrated electrons flipping
Magnetic, temperature and structural studies have yielded new insights on the material sodium iridium oxide
http://www.rikenresearch.riken.jp/research/373/

pc
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

sparks

@capthook

I remember testing ac powerplants and generators.  I would excite the rotating field circuit and read the voltmeter on the output windings and it would be at full voltage.  Then I would connect the load windings to the load resistors and that throttle would open up.  I thought there might be a time difference between voltage and drag and most of the drag was due to the current pull :P.  .
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love