Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fully baked idea! FE transformer

Started by aether22, February 19, 2008, 12:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Entropy

Here are the simulation results.Ã,  Everything has permeability 1000, and all the coils are 100 turns around a 4mm diameter.

Hmm... This doesn't look like overunity anymore, now that I measured the effect of the primary.

Now I see what I didn't know -- the whole effect that the reluctance of the flux path has on the primary inductance.

hartiberlin

@Mr.Entropy,
why did you set the secondary coils into
repelling bucking flux mode ?

What if their flux is adding ?
Could you simulate this also ?
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

aether22

I fell for it too, if you'll recall my last line: I will note though that I did find something interesting which may have FE implications.

Though I noted that the flux does go through the primary I also found that you can get a comparativly huge flux in the toroid. Even the tesla readings were changing showing it worked.
It was only when I ran the simulation both ways at the same time did I find that having a tornado of flux on the toroid (as in your middle picture)  didn't effect the field through the primary.

I would understand it if it had been just the way it drew the flux but I really do get different readings based on what else is on screen so watch out, the program is misleading. (though I still like it withis reason)

Also Stephan, in answer to your question if the secondaries are adding the flux still goes through the primary, even if the primary isn't there and it's just air.

The reason Thane is not noticing any energy load on the primary is because he is drawing almost no power because if he has less than 1k resistance the voltage drops without an increase of current. It seems odd that 1000 turns at 250ma would be different to 2000 turns at 125ma (same ampere turns) so if the current is not there it seems unlikely that by doubling the number of turns and hence the voltage that you could still draw the same current.

Even in the unlikely event that something is screwey and he has a very unusual FE effect which is discriminating not on ampere turns but current levels in wires or current densities it's clear that it's not as advertised.

His motor generator discovery however fits with other FE discoveries very well, it explains why so many have been able to make successful motor-gen setups and how easy it would be to get it almost all right but fail with a change in shaft coupling.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

Mr.Entropy

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 21, 2008, 10:47:42 PM
@Mr.Entropy,
why did you set the secondary coils into
repelling bucking flux mode ?

Because that's the way their induced current goes.  If you drive them so that their fluxes add in the toroid, then there will be no net flux in the primary, but that's not relevant to using this thing as a FE transformer.