Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Robert C. Beck Biological Electrification Device

Started by Rosphere, February 27, 2008, 03:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

amigo

I'm quite excited that there are people here interested in alternative methods of healing, perhaps we can ask Stefan for a section on this subject where we can share our experiences and knowledge or even collaborate on some future research projects (free ones, health should be free).

Dr. Beck was much more than it meets the eye (or that people know about) and it is just so unfortunate that he is not with us anymore. There's a whole new generation of people interested in alternative medicine that he could've guided and assisted with his vast experience and knowledge. I was recently reading up on Lakhovsky MWO and found this page http://integratron.com/4Technical/Technical.html , and what do you know, it's Dr. Bob Beck's circuit included.

As far as his "Plant Growth Stimulator", I have been reading field tests from other experimenters and they have come to the conclusion that using stainless steel electrodes eventually hurts the skin and people develop redness around the area where they are applied.
My thinking was in the lines of using gold or silver (plated) electrodes instead of stainless steel and saline solutions, but have not done any tests with either yet. What's everyone's thinking on that idea?

Also, there were suggestions elsewhere about using carbon (based) electrodes instead, which are more closer to our biological makeup and would not require any saline solutions either for increasing conductivity. Of course we would need to find the right kind of material to be used so that adverse effects of a redness or a rash developing at contact spots is avoided.

ronotte

Thank Rosphere for sharing your work!!

G R E A T

Roberto

jacek

Hi all,

I too experimented briefly with a home-made Beck's zapper and found out that my appetite had decreased during that time but I was not hungry. Lost some weight (250 lbs down to about 235 lbs).  Energy level was somewhat elevated but not dramatically, slept well during the night - a nice change for the better.

I plan to go back and do the entire 3-week regimen out of curiosity (I feel fine health-wise, fyi)

Best regards,

Jacek

Rosphere

Quote from: amigo on February 27, 2008, 08:54:26 PM
...I'm quite excited that there are people here interested in alternative methods of healing, perhaps we can ask Stefan for a section on this subject where we can share our experiences and knowledge or even collaborate on some future research projects (free ones, health should be free)...

Thank you for your thoughts, amigo.

@Stefan  This sounds good to me.  I am sure that there are a good number of sedentary laboratory dwelling creatures here that might benefit with a tip or two about health matters.  What do you think about adding a new health category?

Quote from: amigo on February 27, 2008, 08:54:26 PM
...My thinking was in the lines of using gold or silver (plated) electrodes instead of stainless steel and saline solutions, but have not done any tests with either yet. What's everyone's thinking on that idea?

Well, I can not speak for everyone, but tao uses gold.  I have emboldened his words about the electrodes, below.  (And backed-up the rest of his experience points at the same time to guard against any, unforeseen at the moment, future outbreaks of emotional deletions.  I've done them myself at times.)
Quote from: tao on February 27, 2008, 05:54:01 PM
I bought a pre-made device from SOTA some years back...

Beck's device works, period. Its based on EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS...

Here is a GREAT writeup on Beck http://www.sharinghealth.com/researchers/beck.html

You know what is funny? Did you know that Bob Beck is FRONT row in Peter Lindemann's Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity video? It is him all right, so you know that Lindemann knows Beck's work very well...

I have used the device many times when sick, and no matter the illness, it alleviates it very quickly...

That sharinghealth.com website has Beck's original paper handouts for sale, the ones that he used to give out for FREE to visitors to his FREE SEMINARS. He wanted NOTHING more than to HELP HUMANITY via this device, period.

Oh, and rosphere, you should be able to get some nice electrodes from SOTA, I know that they used to sell replacement ones. Mine that came with my device are nice, cylindrical and gold plated with a speaker jack connection on the end of the wires.

Peace guys, these will be my only comments on this device.

Quote from: ronotte on February 28, 2008, 02:54:03 PM
Thank Rosphere for sharing your work!!

G R E A T

Roberto

Ask and receive, my friend.

Quote from: jacek on February 28, 2008, 10:15:42 PM
...Lost some weight (250 lbs down to about 235 lbs).  Energy level was somewhat elevated but not dramatically, slept well during the night - a nice change for the better.

I plan to go back and do the entire 3-week regimen out of curiosity (I feel fine health-wise, fyi)...

Thank you for sharing your experience.  Did you make your own unit or from where did you purchase it?

I recently measured the frequency of my homemade unit.  It measures 4.17~4.18 Hz, (using a Fluke 25.)  This seems too high; higher than half of the lowest resonant Schumann frequency of 7.83 Hz.    However:
Quote...the fundamental Schumann frequency fluctuates between 7.0 Hz. to 8.5 Hz. These frequencies vary from geological location to location, and they can even have naturally occurring interruptions.
http://www.lunarplanner.com/Harmonics/planetary-harmonics.html

Also, the Beck text say "~4 Hz" and "not critical."  So, I guess my frequency is just fine.  :)