Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The secret of a working perpetual motion gravity powered device

Started by gurangax, February 28, 2008, 12:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

P.S: Have again a look at this:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1213.0.html

If I ever get the time to work further on this to find the
right ratio of spring constant, wheel weight, wheel RPM
and ball weight this thing will accelerate to destruction !

Maybe someone else with a WorkingModel 2D installation can try this ?
Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gurangax

Nice try Stefan. But that's not my answer. It does have something to do with energy conservation. and easy to build. If you are in Besslers time what would you probably do. We need to think out of the box. There is an easy explanation to this.

So any one else care to try? And I do think there is a magnetic apparatus which may help but not neccessary.

-regards-

p.s I'll give the answer when I see more interested people like you here

gurangax

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 29, 2008, 12:08:36 AM
Quote from: gurangax on February 28, 2008, 11:57:49 PM
Greetings to all.

Thanks to some emails now I can see things clearer. I'm not concerned anymore about the prize money. It means nothing. But like I told you guys in the previous post I don't like to give the answer directly. You must think before I give you my answer.

You have a lot to learn my boy !

Hans von Lieven

Thank you. Can you teach me?

hartiberlin

Quote from: gurangax on February 29, 2008, 04:57:45 AM
Nice try Stefan. But that's not my answer. It does have something to do with energy conservation. and easy to build. If you are in Besslers time what would you probably do. We need to think out of the box. There is an easy explanation to this.

So any one else care to try? And I do think there is a magnetic apparatus which may help but not neccessary.

-regards-

p.s I'll give the answer when I see more interested people like you here

Hi gurangax,
energy conservation ?
I can only imagine conservation of the conversion of kinetic energy ( movement of the weights)
into potential energy ( stored spring energy) and pulling the weights back up.

When you told us,
you want to get a weight out of`the wheel when it is down,
how do you get it up again afterwards ?
Do you split the weights up into smaller parts and move them up in smaller weight pieces but more in
the same time ?
Or how should this work ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Joh70

Hi gurangax,

nice three-ball-design (your .doc).

in this stage, it will not work, as you also mentioned. You are invited to tell us your ideas. i am interested. So what are the "few techniques how to make this wheel unbalanced" ?

As i see, you read the Chas Campell thread. More at the end of this thread, he tried this snookers wheel. he takes out a ball and wants to carry it up the other side by setting it more inside rolling over a ramp. obviously you read this thread. we already discussed it in detail and it will not work this way. this snookers wheel is not his first wheel, which works in my opinion. but he is not sharing it. this gives you the chance to put in your competence.

Do you have a working modell already or do you have seen one somewhere in your country?

Kind regards,

Johannes