Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Special Thanks to SM & the TPU

Started by oouthere, March 05, 2008, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oouthere

I want to thank SM and those others like him for making me filthy rich.  He has served me and others like me well by selling out and not bringing this technology into the open.

I want to also thank those that do the same as SM, hide these technologies away!  Oil just hit $104 a barrel and is only going up! 

Yeah baby!

Rich

EMdevices

There's a smart guy!!!   ;D

Speaking of stocks, wouldn't it be awesome if we had a free energy machine and kept it secret and got setup to massproduce, and suddently come out in the open and shock the market!!

.... and be well positioned with lots of PUTs to make the big bucks !!!

it will probably never happen that way, it will be a gradual change so people will have time to react to the market dynamics.

EM

zerotensor

Who needs money when you have abundant free energy?

But I do like the idea of coming up with a strategic plan for release of the dreamed-of personal energy generator.  I figure, use the energy to make money (or some sort of capital-- grow some tomatoes or something) and channel the profit into the production of more energy devices.  Keep a low profile until enough generators are built. Then all at once give them away to your friends, local colleges, businesses, etc.  Drop the info-bomb once the tech is in place and working, and let public reaction take it from there.  If nothing else, you've got a tomato business to keep you going.

This scenario excludes the corporate jackals and mibs who supposedly interfere with this sort of thing on a routine basis, so to make it work you gotta steer clear of those characters.

turbo

Quote from: oouthere on March 05, 2008, 05:07:47 PM
I want to thank SM and those others like him for making me filthy rich.  He has served me and others like me well by selling out and not bringing this technology into the open.

I want to also thank those that do the same as SM, hide these technologies away!  Oil just hit $104 a barrel and is only going up! 

Yeah baby!

Rich

But Steven did bring this into the open......
Those who sit on their asses and those who are just not gifted enough and especially those who are just waiting for the exact blueprints don't seem to get that because they are sitting,not gifted,waiting.
It does not come up like the sun.

It's stupid to say he didn't bring it after all the information he has given us.

M.

oouthere

You are so right!  That's why these things are powering several peoples homes...oh wait...not.

I've got my degree in electronics, work for probably the U.S.'s largest telecommunication provider as an electronics tech and have tried several different variations...none worked.  So yeah, I'm not talented enough and as far as I know neither is anyone else that has tried to build his device.  He didn't invent it, he just built what was shown to him in a vision...don't forget that part.

Rich