Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Matt Emery

Started by wguffey, March 01, 2008, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Emery

Matt Emery

Scott Lang, you might want to think about retracting the lies you?ve told about me in this forum before I decide destroy every ounce of credibility you ever thought you had.  And I am not just talking about the FACT that you?re a JEALOUS DRUNK with a TENDER EGO who STEELS other?s ideas on Leedskalnin and regurgitates them into forums like this one claiming them as your own.  I TOLD YOU to save them for the book, you INGRATE. 

I tested and proved Leedskalnin?s PMH along with all his tests years before you had even heard of him and you wanted to jump on the bandwagon so I LET YOU.  We didn't share a site, I let you post your crap there.  I have letters and correspondences explaining MY THEORY of Double Helical Electromagnetic Interaction that I sent to Keelynet and other prominent researchers dating back to 2003.

There are plenty of people who know what you really are, Scott, all of whom are more than willing to CRUCIFY YOU, you SHAMELESS FREAK.  Why do you think everyone abandons you, Scott?  You said yourself I haven?t spoken to you in a year.  I had the experiment proving MY THEORY on the front page of my website for that entire time and you had know idea what to derive from it because your insights on Leedskalnin have always been either COMMON or STOLEN.

Jon Depew and Guffey, let this be a lesson to you?before you go spouting off at the mouth make sure you have YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.  In the spirit of honesty and integrity, Guffy, in any future corespondance you may refer to me as Mr. Emery, since you still have a few lessons to learn.  Shame on you, you should have known better.

Read through the posts under topic anti-parallel double helical electromagnetic interaction to see Scott and Jon?s ridiculous contradictions in statement and theory. 

Scott and Jon, was there one thing in the video I posts that was in those notes?  If you say yes, then I will post the notes. 

www.leedskalnin.com
www.magneticuniverse.org

Matt Emery