Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RADIENT ENGERY CONVERSION TESLA'S by !st

Started by innovation_station, March 06, 2008, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

nope nuttin up my sleve

i used to want to be rich and famous.......  but people grow up....
and realize....  your money only buys some things ......
i would rather learn somthing new to me

and share it with everyone for no reward or return than to try and sell it.....

it ideally should never have been hidden from the people but it was and still is

so be it .......     we can only change the future not the past..... ;)

im no chuch guy  but i still beleave there is a god almighty up there THE MOST HIGH GOD   :) ;)  ;D

Histeam!!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

ramset

I'm new here and share like beliefs as you posted above, and there is definitely something very real and very exciting going on here I feel privileged to be able to watch this coming together  Thanks Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

innovation_station

ok

so...

i have said this from way back.....  THIS IS THE DEVICE OF A 1000 STYLES......

BUT....

the back bone of it is just what i mentioned in the title of this thred .....

so build any ou device but i think you will discover it all leads back to ~~CONVERSION~~

NOW THERE SOME DEVICES THAT DONOT WORK THIS WAY .... HOW EVER MOST DO....

OF COURSE THERE ARE BETTER WAYS ......

;)

IST

for the record   i have only scrached the surface .......
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Koen1

ok so let's assume you are right and it is all conversion.

So, what is your point?

Are you trying to say they are converting their input power into a different form
that "looks like" it is much more power or something like that, but it is in fact not,

or are you saying that they are converting some other form of energy,
taking it from the environment, using their electrical input to transduce it into
electrical output, and thereby produce more electrical output than electrical
input while at the same time "using up" the other energy form?

Because it is not clear what you're trying to tell us.

Are you trying to tell us that FE/OU does work, and it has to do with converting
other nergy types into electricity,
or are you trying to tell us that FE/OU does not work, and that it only appears
to be working, but that it is in fact due to misunderstanding of input conversion?

Come on man, I'm not trying to pick a fight here, I'm just trying to get you to
give some lucid info instead of the vague things you have been shouting.

ramset

It would be nice to see one of these many different configurations working ,someone on another thread spoke of an up coming trade/green show in Toronto   If he does bring his device to that show I'll make the 11 hr. drive  Owe and bye the way  I agree who knows how many different ways their must be to tap this wonderful Energy  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma