Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths

Started by CB_Brooklyn, March 06, 2008, 10:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB_Brooklyn

Be sure to continue reading the article at the last link I posted.

Learn of the 1999 Washington Post article that details the military's hologram project.

Learn of the NYPD official who said the South Tower strike "looked like an evil magician's trick".

Learn that very few people reported seeing airplanes, and even fewer reported hearing them.

Also, watch the ABC video of Peter Jennings. He knew the airplane video was fake. Note his nervousness and word fumbling when ABC played the clip back in slow motion.

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=163&Itemid=60

aether22

It is pretty scary how fucking stupid some people can be, there can't be any sugar coating it, believing the planes are not real is just incredibly dumb, actually insane.

And I suppose the holes in the shape of planes are CGI too, and the smoke coming out of said holes for hours, but what of all the people watching the towers as the second plane hit, not one claims 'I was looking and there was no plane'.

And since the building collapsed starting where the nonexistent planes hit then maybe they didn't collapse?
Has anyone checked them?

IMO while it is scary how fucking stupid some people are, I think the that those supporting it are probably working for some alphabet soup agency to make anyone who believe look, well, fucking stupid.

This is not the forum for 911 stuff but least of all this crap.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

zerotensor

IMO while it is scary how fucking stupid some people are, I think the that those supporting it are probably working for some alphabet soup agency to make anyone who believe look, well, fucking stupid.

I agree.  The absurd "no planes" scenarios get tied to the not-so absurd directed energy hypotheses, forming a false association between them.  We "kinda crazy" folks who are willing to consider directed energy hypotheses are lumped-in with the "really crazy" no-planers.  Whenever I smell an attempt by the spooks to forge such misleading associations, my nostrils flare with the whiff of cover-up.  Whether or not directed energy was used at ground zero, a concerted effort has been made to discredit any suggestion of exotic weaponry as being on-par with the "martians did it".

Of course there were planes.  Why fake something when the real deal is a lot easier?

As for directed energy?  Well, all I can tell you is this:  HAARP and Poker Flat were conducting some pretty major ops leading up to the attack.  Similar activity recorded at other times coincides with anomalous sonic booms, earthquakes, fireball sightings, and the like.

Consider this:  The Twin Towers were in effect a giant pair of steel rabbit-ear antennas grounded to the earth.  They no doubt sustained frequent lightning strikes.  Lightning can be detected by the ELF waves given off in the discharge.  The lightning strikes which hit the towers would ring in the ELF at specific frequencies.  Pumping the towers with these recorded frequencies could induce a resonant electromagnetic coupling, effectively dumping the energy from the source into the steel frame of the target building.  If the energy source is the auroral electrojet, toasting a skyscraper would be a piece of cake.

shruggedatlas

ramset

I worked in the towers many many times doing testing for the different trades and was shocked  that the buildings didn't just fall on impact .nothing but elevator shafts connected to perimeter fascia bye bar joists liteguage deck and light weight concrete wide open one acre floors no beams any where shopping malls are built better Many of my contracters  watched the second plane from jobsites all over down town and rite accross the river in New Jersey Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma