Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Shake-em-up flashlight generator

Started by Formula1, March 07, 2008, 03:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie_V

My brother-in-law bought one of the shake flashlights from Walmart.  It is a rare earth magnet that slides between a coil of thin wire and many turns.  It has 4 diodes and a capacitor.  The entire thing is in clear plastic so you can see all the components.  Its a nice device, I shook it for what seemed to be less than a minute and it stayed on close to 30.  It doesn't use batteries at all.

cyclops

Night Star is the original flashlight and works very well as I own one and can attest. It has one coil mag and two repelling mags, coil, bridge rectifier super cap, diode lamp,and switching circuit. The unit is sealed, water proof, claims is unbreakable (have not tried}. Cost around $30.00 US. And yes there are many phonies out there.

nightlife

I have taken mine apart and it is just as I said it is. I have not taken the capacitor apart to see if it has any battery's as some claim theirs have. Mine only cost me $15 and it worked better then it was said to be able to. It took over an hour for the capacitor to fully discharge to the point where the light didn't emit any light. I have a video of it with all the parts but I cant get it to load here or on Youtube. I will try and load it again on Youtube.
I post a link if I can get it to load.

nightlife

I was able to list one but it is of pictures and not a video footage. It will not except my video footage becuase it says the format isn't right. I will play with it later becuase it shows what happened when I put them all together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ-GV_XUS-0

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 16, 2008, 11:19:55 AM
I was able to list one but it is of pictures and not a video footage. It will not except my video footage becuase it says the format isn't right. I will play with it later becuase it shows what happened when I put them all together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ-GV_XUS-0

I'm really excited to see this work.....
I think it has a lot of potential... good luck!