Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

60 KW Gen

Started by b0rg13, March 15, 2008, 04:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

A 250 CC engine developing 16kw? whats it run on Nitro?   I don't see a turbo no blower    that is amazing   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

oouthere

Just for reference....a Yamaha YZ250F four-stroke dirt bike engine makes about 35hp stock....  so 16KW out of 250cc is not difficult.

Rich

ramset

Something must get lost in the conversion    I personaly never saw a 250cc motor on a 16kw genset    normally a job for much larger displacment diesel engines  although I did not know they were getting that much from a 4 stroke normally asperated engine
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

mscoffman

I believe they quote the prius hybrid automobile as being a 153KW electrical machine.
This value is quite high when you first see it, as battery powered auto have 25KW quoted
as the maximum instantaneous power and average home is like 25KW instantaneous
maximum. Regenerative braking probably accounts for the hybrid's required high power.
Several people seem to offer kits that allow your hybrid to power your house in an
emergency.

b0rg13

if you check out the mini link and links from there youll see the mini has a 250cc engine in the boot when the power drops, then it kicks in and charges the batteries AND runs the car at the same time, you never have to stop and wait 5 or so hours to go another 200 miles or what ever like some of the other cars out there., now if you replace the 250cc engine with a pulse engine youll truly be fuel free and can then drive as far as you want with out stopping.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.