Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My totally Baked IDEA

Started by bigfatpothead, March 14, 2008, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfatpothead

I got really stoned and went to bed thinking about how to make my own electric car.

I woke up with this idea...

I will use a lawnmower to explain my idea.

remove the cylinder head from your lawnmower and epoxy a really strong magnet to the top of the piston, we'll call this the static magnet. Then make an electromagnet about the size of a soda can. mount this electromagnet onto the cylinder head so there is a very small space between the magnet and the surface of the electromagnet at top dead center. the spark plug wire is connected to the electromagnet so it becomes an opposing force to the static magnet. i.e. with a north up magnet the electromagnet will produce a north down force. So now when the piston passes top dead center the electromagnet will pulse from the spark plug wire and push the piston down and around. With a lawnmower we have what is called a wasted spark, but with this system both spark pulses are used.
I am looking for an old lawnmower to test this idea on. If anyone has any input I would appreciate it.

Roland A. Duby
www.bigfatpothead.com

z.monkey

Yeah I see man.  The magnet on the piston is repulsed when the spark plug pulse energizes the electromagnet where the cylinder head should be.  I got and old Briggs and Straton 3.5 horsepower 1 banger we can use.  I'm in Texas.  Where are you?  Actually I think it would help to use the flyback coil (magneto) which was used for the ignition to energize the electromagnet so that we hit the coil with like 10,000 volts.  That way we get a really hard, fast pulse of energy out of the electromagnet.  Really knock that piston down.  If I am not mistaken we won't even need to change the timing of the ignition.

That idea is totally baked.  Ding! It's done...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

bigfatpothead

Cool,

The only thing I forgot to mention was speed control, and that could be done by a
POTentiometer in line with the electromagnet.

imagine having that briggs and stratton turning a 5KW generator,   FOR FREE

I am in KY presently. Texas is very close, on the internet. Do you have a camera?
I am still looking in the alleys for a discarded lawnmower.
I figger if this works I will buy a generator and hook it up to my house.
TO HELL WITH THE ELECTRIC COMPANY.
It could also be used to generate the electricity to power a conventional electric car motor.

Also I checked the output on a car ignition coil, it was over 40,000 volts, that should make a heck of a electromagnetic field, does anyone know any more detail on how to make electromagnets  more powerful, is it more or less windings.

z.monkey

Well, seems like you have a nice pipe dream going on there.  I don't want you to be disappointed with the results.  Voltage alone is not going to solve your problem. Static electricity is 8 to 10 thousand volts, but almost no current.  So it doesn't do much work.  You should go reevaluate the concept of power.

I had often toyed with the idea of using one of those small gas engine generators with HHO, or browns gas to try an generate power with no fossil fuel.  You have seen the big ad on the front page of the overunity web site.  Unfortunately, just about all avenues to free energy are costly, ironic huh...  It's not an established science yet.  The cost of research is high.  The cost of raw materials is high.  I am working on a Soft Particle Reactor, it's not even close to running yet, and I have spent close to $100 on raw materials, plus invested weeks of time in research, drawing plans, designing circuits, taking notes, and documenting results.

So, for me it's the weekend, and I'm actually going to take a weekend this time.
Looks like I'm gonna be totally baked...

Blessed Be Brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

bigfatpothead

I have already built and am using a hydrogen oxygen
electrolyzer.
see my website
www.bigfatpothead.com
my car runs on water

now I want a car that runs on nothing....

I know it is possible, with technology like the Perendev  motor.
I know we don't NEED gasoline
I know our friends and family don't have to die in a war for oil.
I know this and I want to do something about it!