Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@spherics

Welcome back!  Please bare with me I'm a little slow.  Before we coil the wire and complicate things in my mind we take a lamp cord and on one end tie the two ends together.  Then on one of the wires we cut off some of the copper and replace it with a length of iron wire (I would guess aluminum wire would be better)  to change the reluctance of that circuit. (With also an adjustment of the capacitance of that portion of the circuit?).  Then we pulse the parallel conductors with a linear ramp dc pulse.

The aether then observes two edpulses that are timed by the reluctance of the iron/aluminum antennae?
And it's reaction would be?    Thankyou!
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

spherics,Ã,  it sounds like you're somebody who worked with SM or knew a bit more about how he invented or discovered principles that led to his TPU technology.Ã, Ã,  So can you draw a diagram of the circuit you describe in this passage?

QuoteAs part of experiments, associated with what would become his 3D spacial control patents, he was using these delay elements with custom made bifilar wound voice coils (i.e. air coils) and unexpectedly detected an anomolous signal on his spectrum analyser.

Steven Mark created his own delay elements using iron wire after several years of intermittent experimentation. The technique was to carefully wrap a bifilar air-coil using copper wire. The longer the length of copper the better but using identical lengths. The two coils were connected to the SAME pulse waveforms in parallel so that the magnetic field is additive NOT cancelling. The delay element was added in series to only one of the coils that made up the bifilar coil. The delay coil was made from insulated iron wire wound into an air coil. An oscilloscope was connected to both COPPER coils. The setup would be pulsed with a dc offset square wave (i.e. 0 to 20V not -10 to 10V) at the resonant frequency of the bifilar coils. The tuning consisted of cutting the iron wire down in length until an unexpected pulse/signal appeared. This pulse is the kick. I will refer to these tuned bifilar coils as kick coils

thanks,

EM

poynt99

Spherics,

I am trying to understand and believe.

Two inconsistencies are bothering me though:

1. none of SM's devices appear to have coils oriented as you have portrayed. There is no coil in the center other than the small toroid(s) in some cases, and unless all the control coils were very short, stubby, and pointed inward/upward, they would not concentrate a N-pole towards the center. It looks more like the coils are wound "around" the ring.

2. SM mentioned specifically 3 frequencies. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd harmonics.

Can you address these questions?

Appreciated.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

singerxyz

Why are some people trying to drive people like Spherics away? These are the tactics of people who are 'planted' on forums to disrupt and prevent development. I'm not accusing, I just don't see how these actions are productive. I for one think his theories are worth investigation. (And that no theories are worth ridicule.)

Super God

No need to get angry, Grumpy.  Why does everyone need pages of explanation and proof before they try something?
>9000