Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Have you guys realized that what Spherics advocates is the same as the Molina-Marinez patent?   

And if you read what Molina said on this forum, you will see it doesn't work.   He could be lying to us of course, but others have tried it and it doesn't work.

Steven in the first video tells us in such unmistakable terms,  that his device get's the energy from the magnetic field which has an "inherent frequency and we basically tune into that" etc..   This is nothing more than a "radio receiver" with a magnetic loop antenna, and I've done a lot of research into this and the resistance of the antenna is too high compared to the radiation resistance, so he must of discovered something new, but I'm convinced it's very close to this.  Then he talks to us in the Mannix correspondence about frequencies that are related to the circumference,  and again, this fits in with an antenna,  that's when the loop antenna works great and some directionality occurs, so the phenomena he discovered probably started out with a radio like receiver, then he understood what was happening by summation of fields and designed better bigger units.

EM

Grumpy

I am not the one offering complete information on TPU-like devices.

I only challenged him to prove his theory - which in a roundabout way is doing him a favor.  He hasn't produced the device, for if he had he would not be starting this thread in the first place.  It is one thing to understanding the operation of something - it is quite another to actually build it.

Nipher's work is detailed enough to reproduce his work should you feel the need.  It is no less than a few meter readings on a poor quality video, a light bulb glowing at the end of a wire, and power tools operating from a large inverter - yet everyone accepts that as "proof".

I thought by now that compression and decompression of the aether was common knowledge - guess not.

Many of you are just clinging to this like blind leaches because you lack the ability to develop your own theories and experiment to those ends, so you grab hold of anything that comes along with that "new smell" only to repeat the same cycle over and over.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: EMdevices on March 25, 2008, 11:29:20 AM
Have you guys realized that what Spherics advocates is the same as the Molina-Marinez patent?   

And if you read what Molina said on this forum, you will see it doesn't work.   He could be lying to us of course, but others have tried it and it doesn't work.

Steven in the first video tells us in such unmistakable terms,  that his device get's the energy from the magnetic field which has an "inherent frequency and we basically tune into that" etc..   This is nothing more than a "radio receiver" with a magnetic loop antenna, and I've done a lot of research into this and the resistance of the antenna is too high compared to the radiation resistance, so he must of discovered something new, but I'm convinced it's very close to this.  Then he talks to us in the Mannix correspondence about frequencies that are related to the circumference,  and again, this fits in with an antenna,  that's when the loop antenna works great and some directionality occurs, so the phenomena he discovered probably started out with a radio like receiver, then he understood what was happening by summation of fields and designed better bigger units.

EM

Who said the loop was open? 

Edit:
SM likes the words "windings" and "rings".
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

I'm forever reinventing the wheel.   ???
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

QuoteWho said the loop was open?

what do you mean?

sparks,  thanks for reinventing the wheel :)

@ all,

Here's what I think spherics is describing as the kicker coil.   

EM