Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: konduct on March 17, 2008, 04:34:12 AM
Okay...I think I get it...fire each coil at different times exactly 120 degrees with respect to the original frequency?  The 120 actually determines the firing "timing"...a four cylinder engine fires 90 degrees as an analogy right?

Just like those diagrams of AC phase I referred you to earlier. It's the timing of the signals within a 360 degree repetition cycle. (A leads or lags B etc - just the frequency, nothing to do with amplitude). Perhaps this is not the right place to discuss these elementary concepts. Sorry I didn't mean it offensively.

I think this thread should allow those people on 'bleeding' edge to discuss Spherics's insights of which many of us will find very interesting to say the least! Goto go to bed. It's almost 2 am!

cheers
chrisC

konduct

I am more of a mechanical person so... What you guys are basically trying to do is get traction on the spin of an electron. I understand the theory of operation but I am a little dusty on circuits. I didn't say anything about  This guys explanation explains why you guys were having better luck with separately connected OSCs. So you help confirmed that. Thanks again.

spherics

MeggerMan

Hi Spherics,
So XYZ and A as I see it is 4 coils wound with 120 Degrees seperating any three coils in one of the 4 faces of the tetrahedron pyramid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedron
Looks simple enough to make but its supplying the 3 pulses phased at 120 degree apart that is somewhat tricky to do.

Although from your pulse diagram this could be achieved using 3 divide by n chips perhaps, maybe someone can suggest a circuit for this.

How will you know you have reached NMR of the ether?
Roughly what frequency are we talking about?

Regards
Rob

konduct

I have a suggestion and possible solution for generating the signals needed here.  Aren't  saw / square / sine waves actually like audio signals?  You can hear the audible frequencies if you run them to a speaker right?  The why bother with all the custom built circuits. I have a synthesizer that has 62 oscillators and easy phasing abilities...LFO's etc...it also has six outputs that could each carry a separate signal.  Couldn't this be hooked up to a DC amplifier and used to generated the required current? The only limitations I see are the limit on the frequency range...I think it can go up to 35 kHz maybe as high as 60 kHz..still figuring that out at the moment.  I have a 2500 watt dc power supply I can hook up and start with some low levels...any suggestions?

The particular synths I am working with are the Korg Triton and a Roland JV-2080...