Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

If spherics' design is an improvement on SM's, then great. That can be step 2.

I for one would like to relate what he is saying back to SM's original design so I can understand it better.

It should be straight-forward to explain the SM version design if spherics' design is an improvement (this assumes that one has an understanding of the original prior to making any improvements).

So although I appreciate any improvements to the design, I think it is wise to first replicate the original (as Bedini and others have reiterated a thousand times in the past).

All I asked was for spherics to please relate his ideas to the SM TPU configuration. This will not only help us understand the basics, but also help to illustrate why his idea is an improvement over the 'old'.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

nickle989

@Group ....

I have not tried spherics design but I did use the pulsing method and rotating fields and you will blow your unit up.  I used a microcontroller to achieve the frequencies needed and to put them into the harmonics on my WFC ... I did what Bob Boyce said would be dangerous which is what Spheric is also saying will happen.  I do not know what the final voltage was but I can tell you that my 6" torid core shattered from the voltage cascade ... I adjust the the frequencies from a distance and glad I did.  What I am now trying to accomplish is to be able to control the event.  The input voltage was 12 volts and then stepped up to 144 volts.

Another problem in the tuning is the earth's frequency and outside frequency .. you will need to adjust around this or at least by aware of it as it will cause units to work and to fail.

I will see if I can find some pics of what happened .. although I do not believe have any left as my media drive crashed at Christmas time.

out for now

EMdevices

well said poynt99
QuoteIt should be straight-forward to explain the SM version design if spherics' design is an improvement (this assumes that one has an understanding of the original prior to making any improvements).

even Jack said that nobody else knew how it worked except SM,Ã,  so this spheriecs guyÃ,  claims he is not SM, so therfore he does not know,Ã,  and it's painfully obvious he's theorizing.Ã,  He doesn't even have the toroid placed correctly to intercept the rotating energy which is claimed to be the answerÃ,  (and a toroid would not even work in this configuration)

However, what's interesting, he sounds like he is claiming to know SM and what he discovered,Ã,  which makes me wonder if this is perhaps another guy that worked with SM in the early days and knows how SM got his inspiration in the first place (he did mention the "kick"  which even SM said was how he got started.)

if everybody would just be upfront and just say who they are and what they know, then we can descipher what's important and what's 2nd hand opinion, but people for some reason want to play games and sound important when they're not.Ã, Ã,  If he is SM and doesn't want people to know it, just say you know the inventer "very well" and this is how it works, period, but beating around the bush and posting nonsensical diagrams will not help in the end.

EM

sparks

@grumpy

The kick pulse or voltage between the two bifilars is just the indicator used to tune the timing on the bifilar circuit as a whole not an operational dynamic just an indicator that you've got the bifilar timing right.    Timed relavent to what would be my next question of spherics.
     GK in one of his vids shows what appears to be a kick pulse.  I'm not sure what part of the circuit he was monitoring at the time,  but you see a bunch of small pulse peaks at regular intervals and then he picksup a pulse that is clear off the oscope screen.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

@grumpy,Ã, Ã,  let's hope it's not a game, and the motivation is sincere.

@ all

I read the patent spherics presented in more detail.Ã, Ã,  It is a pulse shaping circuit based on LC filter stages, where the inductors are actualy meant to saturate, and go into the nonlinear region, quite easily.Ã,  This has the effect of narrowing down the pulse in time (I'm not sure about the magnitude at this point)

Here's a diagram of how this is used in a circuit and the waveform after sucessive stages of filtration.

So what's the use?Ã, Ã,  Well, if you don't have fast enough switching capability, you can use this technique to narow the pulse down and increase the rise time.Ã,  Notice the period stays the same.Ã,  If you do want to understand this from a signal theory point of view,Ã,  in the nonlinear region the inductor introduces harmonics of the base frequency, which when added up progressively forms the typical INPULSE train, which has a Fourier series described by a bunch of harmonics.Ã,  Ã,  In this patent they need these pulses for lasers, but if SM did use this principle, it was perhaps for other reasons.

EM

P.S.Ã,  Note that the signal progresses from waveform "A" down to "D" in the figure. It has gone through 3 stages of "filtration" composed of this saturable inductor stages, (figure 1 only shows two stages)