Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

forget that i thought  DFRO'S information was the latest stuff from the horse mouth. I was getting mixed up. Its just old speculation.

The visitor of this thread has laid out clearly the relationship of the frequencies. There is no fibo or pi numbering. It makes more sense then anything i read here in 3 years and i suspect he know MUCH more about the TPU then he is letting on.:)

sparks

@tao

Nice work.   This definitely shows how to put the magfields so that they interface in a 3d mode.  We know that potential energy is stored in inertial frames.  And we know that these inertial frames will only exchange potential energy at their interface.  So what I see when I look at these configurations is potential energy from the ambient magnetic field interfacing with the 4coils magnetic fields and then those 4 coils interfacing with each other.  Potential energy traveling the interfaces.  Maybe you could add to the picture genertating program the firing sequence of the coil kicks to visualize how this tehedral would spin.  I don't have the computer skills but I think it is important to show that this configuration has to be off-tuned.  As it looks statically the original poster may have had some experience with fusion technology.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Danny

Have been reading about this Aspden guy who seems pretty much a clued up sort of person having beeen with IBM not that that means anything but he was a big boy in IBM and hes also beem talked about in other posts.

Seems like spinning magnets dont take the same time to spin up after the first time of doing it seems like this would also be what spherics is doing in some ways.
20-30 seconds first time and 5 seconds second time is big difference.

http://www.aspden.org/books/Es/esbookoverview.pdf

(5) The Aspden Effect
This author has assembled a motor using disc-shaped ferrite magnets of the kind used in
loudspeakers, mounted on a rotor shaft and interleaved with electrical sheet steel laminations
each having eight poles. Here rotation causes the magnets to induce radial EMFs in those poled
rotor laminations and the passage of those poles past the corresponding poles of a stator
assembly causes flux pulsation. So we have the induction of a pulsating radial electric field in
aether coextensive with the rotor assembly, a recipe according to what has been stated above for
inflow of aether energy.
However, here again, this being an alternative version of a homopolar magnet machine,
the thought of this ever being a way forward in meeting our future energy needs has been ruled
out. However, the tests on this motor did give further insight into that interplay with the aether
and the presence of an anomalous energy gain.
When the motor was first started, spinning at some 1500 rpm, it was noted that it reached
that speed after switch-on in a period of 20-30 seconds. If it was then stopped and restarted, its
speed-up time to that speed was some 5 seconds if no more that two or three minutes had passed
since it had come to rest, but the longer the period waited before restart, the longer it took to
reach 1500 rpm. It was as if there was something there having a weak inertial coupling with the
rotor that was spinning separately and slowing down at a slower rate. Here was what seemed
to be an aether phenomenon.
Before moving on from that research effort several tests were performed at different
times of day and with different compass orientations of the rotor axis. The phenomenon varied
with spin axis direction, suggesting that the quantum spin of the aether has a fixed orientation
in space, a result consistent with the author?s theoretical expectations dating back to the late
1950 period. This phenomenon has been named ?The Aspden Effect? by Dr. Hal Fox, editor of
the U.S. publication New Energy News, which is why that expression is used as the title to this
section.
For a detailed report of the author?s tests on this machine (though not including that axial
reorientation phenomenon) see ref. [7].

jeanna

May I please add an element to the nice synopsis already made?

The visitor says:

QuoteThe diameter of the toroid hole should be the same as the diameter of the toroid windings for optimum results

I think this detail was missed. The main reason I posted that pic of the iron atom was so there would be a visual reference. I think these proportions may be very important.

jeanna

Here is the address:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3996.0.html

Laserrod

A single phase induction motor stator makes a rotating magnetic field that will spin a copper tube.

Dr. H. Aspden is brilliant.

Dr. Bibias R. De postulated that you could spin a MAGNET then measure the spining magnetic field(mass) drop after spinning ceases. The field has masslike momentum like a flywheel.

Spin is everything!

Edit: spelling
Stop preventing democracy & stop the buying of gov by the rich. Have a good day and live by what I say.