Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Which way does wind circulate around a low pressure area in the Southern hemisphere?   CCW from space up north.  A hipressure cw from space.  I believe a high pressure area is just a cyclone upside down where the point of the vortex is in the upper atomosphere.  This allows cold dense air from the upper atmosphere to travel down the eye wall and up goes the barometer.  Now if we accept the existence of neutrinos the Sun is a constant scource of these high velocity particle streams.  What does mother Earth do with em. I think she swirls them in at the poles and gets us a magnetosphere sheath for emradiation shielding.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

FunkyJive

I came across this topic following Google searches on Ether Resonance.

The first post sounded pretty plausible as the means for creating a solid vortex with the coil orientations, though what concerned me just a little was the mention of driving voltage (not current) as the means for energising the coils. Nevertheless, the field density that is created about an inductor is generally a function of the inductance (determines the rise time to full current), and the coil resistance (determines maximum possible current for a given drive voltage). It just seemed a little "odd" that drive voltage should specifically be mentioned, with no mention of the inductance or coil resistance, in relation to a given driving frequency.

Anyhow, as I say the theory looks pretty sound so worth a shot.

I have personally taken a somewhat different route, using impedance transformation to induce extremely high orthogonal circulatory currents about a conductiive "shell". This wasn't originally designed for energy extraction from the ether but more to do with studies into the feasibility of electromagnetic levitation and propulsion systems, though with currents in excess of 400A on each channel, and rise times of a few-hundred nanoseconds, I am seeing a small but significant 2-3 Amperes of resonant energy by way of a pulse train at about 6MHz. The amplitude is of-course phase-dependent and the driver that I designed doesn't allow me to tweak phase angles nearly far enough to see a considerable "exponential" rise by approaching a "tuned" phase-shift. Suffice to say I'll be doing a few mods and further experimentation in this field. I should also add at this point that the "resonant" energy that I'm seeing returned from the model has the following characteristics (which make my early observations somewhat interesting)...

The resonant frequency of the returned current does not change, and remains entirely independent of driving phase angles, pulse width (from 5us to 60us), drive frequency (1Hz to 10kHz) or applied driving voltage to the coils. Furthermore, it is completely absent when driving either of the internal coils alone, irrespective of drive current. If the returned pulse where a product of the two driving waveforms, then the frequency would vary with changing phase or pulse width - which it does not.

The impedance transformation and high currents dampen transformer inductance, so that instead of lots of contributory windings (and corresponding inductance) to generate a given field intensity, this is transformed down to what amounts to effectively a shorted turn in the vertical plane in the model featured below, and ability to excite the coils at high transient speeds. The copper tape provides just sufficient skin-effect resistance to assure a pretty even current distribution and appears to work rather well, and therefore takes the effects of transformer core material out of the equation as the field emanates from the copper-covered shell.

FWIW, below are early pics of the current model and the (then-incomplete) bespoke driver that I designed and built for my tests and investigations, and all fits into a 4U flight case   :)

All the best,

FunkyJive.

"Invention has its value, but discovery is priceless"

"Faith from the wealth of negative speculation cannot deny faith from the sparks of promising experimentation"

"A quest of impossible odds is not driven by expectations of what is achievable, but by the certainty of what is not"

"It is not weak minds that perpetrate misconceptions, but strong minds heading in the wrong direction"

"Experimenters seek understanding from achievement, academics seek achievement from understanding, whilst sceptics would seek to deny them both"

"Once the world was flat lest we should fall off. Once man could not fly as he was much heavier than air. And so we arrive at another threshold"

BD Townsend

Mannix

More detail would be greatly apreciated ..your results could be very useful to some peole here

FunkyJive

Thanks Mannix.

My primary focus remains on electromagnetic levitation/propulsion, though the results that I observed could well be an interesting by-product in response to the generation of high-intensity EM vortices. The jury's still out on my observations, and the back-EMF was simply the diode-summed output from two coils and perhaps not the best means to collect "Ether energy" (presuming this is possible) from a vortex.

Earlier in this thread Tao posted a representation of Cliff Hazleton's free energy device, though this would be very easy for me to replicate with my control unit. If early tests prove positive then... say... 80-100KV developed from driving two ignition coils at somewhere between 250Hz and 1kHz, and feeding the aluminium plates differentially, could get rather interesting   ;D ;)

My drive unit has all that I need to easily replicate this and, although I don't have race-specified ignition coils to-hand, I do have good conventional ones that should easily develop 30-40kV when driven hard and fast by capacitive discharge. I'll give this a shot and will post back with the results either way, though will probably be next week now before I've had the chance to construct the model and fire it up.

All the best,

FunkyJive

"Faith from the wealth of negative speculation cannot deny faith from the sparks of promising experimentation"

"A quest of impossible odds is not driven by expectations of what is achievable, but by the certainty of what is not"

"It is not weak minds that perpetrate misconceptions, but strong minds heading in the wrong direction"

"Experimenters seek understanding from achievement, academics seek achievement from understanding, whilst sceptics would seek to deny them both"

"Once the world was flat lest we should fall off. Once man could not fly as he was much heavier than air. And so we arrive at another threshold"

BD Townsend

FunkyJive

Please excuse my double-post, though what I have to say could have direct relevance to any device endeavouring to yield energy from the ether...

Hazelton's model that I mentioned above, and featured on the first page of this thread, claims significant rectifed DC power into a purely resistive load, whereas trying to add capacitance to the output of the rectifier reportedly resulted in no output.

Assuming these claims to be true and complete, this would suggest the need for impedance transformation to develop maximum power into a load whilst sustaining a certain "Q" factor, if the energy source and coupled load were characterised by source and load impedance respectively. You are trying to create a vortex from which power can then be extracted, though like any resonant tank circuit you have to match the source impedance to the load to both optimise power transfer and avoid over-damping the resonant part (or "vortex" in this case).

In the case of Hazelton's model, if the stated resistor were instead taken to a series-connected capacitor (of any size), then it is perfectly reasonable to expect that a sustained pulse charge into the capacitor would then result whilst the peak DC from the rectifier were greater than the charge on the capacitor. However, as the capacitor were charging, there would be a voltage drop (and hence wasted power in the form of heat dissipation) created by the resistor.

This would therefore suggest the application of a transformer offering multiple tappings to allow for optimising power delivery to a given load, and I have no doubt that this would apply to Sphreric's model as-well. In this case it is the collection toroid that could be tapped at certain intervals to allow for optimal load-matching and sustained power delivery.

All the best,

FunkyJive

BD Townsend