Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

As long as you are a cog on a gear of the status quo machine you'll be running kinda sluggish.
I didn't skip the equations and this is not a test. Why bash when you can bloom?
This is out of the box thinking compared to regular society. Get on board or put your head down and whimper like the rest. There is no future while looking back.
So come on? Just play along with the status quo, get a good grade, and walk away. Alot of us here had to. We can't turn back and never will.
Any PHD worth his weight has had to go against the crowd.
So I send you an invitation. I invite you to join the party and forget who is not invited.
Get over the lose.
If you want to hear 'Real stupidity' then go to Coral Castle and listen to the guides! I should have taken a gun, but not for me. It is the same old story as the destruction of Alexander library. Do you want to live in a constant deplorable condition as this? Then start burning scrolls because those that can't see the future are stopped dead in their tracks.
Like I have stated before many times. Your reality that you are grasping to hold is sand. It's over and it's changing. Welcome to the new reality. Can you handle this kind of commadaerie? Do you want to make the future or just sit there with the tv remote in your dumbed down hand?
Genius is not know what you know it is what you do.

Quote from: dankie on October 02, 2009, 03:45:00 PM
O sure ... and you understand and are able to apply that hyperphysics to something that can save money and do something ?

Or you are just reading the Bios and skipping all the equations .

I study physics at school , basic physics for elecrical drive motors and the like , I study industrial electronics , automated system logics mostly , we dont need to study super-luminal physics , we need to understand forces and speeds , motors strenghts etc ..  . And some small electronics , I am a good student and I find my level of physics to be the most difficult course I have ever took .

Can you really understand that stuff ? You can claim to read them but can you understand and do something with that MIT level wave and superluminal physics ?

BEP

Judging by some of the negative comments I would suggest reading the theory of the EH antenna, also known as CFA's.

Their use is becoming more common. Physical dimensions can be as low as 1% of a wavelength. Mounting height requirements are incredibly low. Have matched pairs at both ends of a communication link and your operating range is far beyond the best Yagi.

As far as the COMP fields... I'll reserve comments except to say even Maxwell didn't think in only 2 dimensions. Why are we?

The Navy did drop it but the Army picked it up. If you have any contacts (and I don't mean Google or Wikipedia) look for info on "Project Giant Reach".

Then there is the original work that used to be posted under 'Time-Domain.com" UWB tranceivers, no antenna, sized less than a dime, 40 meg throughput over 10 miles non-line of site. Was used to locate bodies and survivors in the big Mexican quake. Not perceptible by conventional radio equipment, etc. etc.

Maybe it isn't ether but it isn't in the civilian books either.

Believe what you wish. Just don't bash folks for thinking otherwise.

BEP

dankie

Yeah I have seen the palsness videos , I know about the EH antenna . I made posts about it @ my site .

But what about our cars , what about our eletronics @ home , what about home-heating ?

Its all a bunch of hearsay and seesay to me , I cant run my computer with that palsness circuit , I cant run my car with "ether" , and if I could , how would it take to transfer that "time-domain" potential to useable hot current that I can understand  , how long would it take , how much secret knowledge do I need ?

It has no relevance to my problems .

I will choose those solar cells over time domain potential

darkspeed

Quote from: dankie on October 02, 2009, 03:45:00 PM
Can you really understand that stuff ? You can claim to read them but can you understand and do something with that MIT level wave and superluminal physics ?

Yes.

Thats why some people get into MIT.