Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

The higher voltage gives higher near field density. Think of compressed medium. Within this the 2 interacting frequencies shock this medium pushing it along or tsunamis caused by earthquakes. Think of magnetic bullets. The medium contains the effort. Without it the energy just flies off into space in all directions breaking equipment and bruising bodies.
I am applying a thickness around the interaction. A listener to the sound. A transmitter for the transmission.

e2matrix

Last night I was playing a large crystal healing bowl over a foot in diameter and probably 15" deep.  You slowly and evenly move a suede covered wand around the rim of the bowl.  What was interesting is that on the first rotation around the bowl and maintaining even pressure at all times the sound was not very loud.  As the second, third, fourth and fifth circles were completed the sound became louder and louder while still maintaining the same speed and pressure.  I thought of the TPU and how much similarity this process probably has to what is sought in the TPU.  We start sound by vibrating the wand along the rim of the bowl but some of that sound starts setting up a resonance in the bowl that keeps increasing in strength.  While I think most of what is happening is obvious I wonder if there are some insights we can glean from such a simple instrument to apply to the TPU.  Maybe or maybe not but it was an interesting experience for me to see how the same input energy kept producing more and more output sound over a period of time.  If that bowl had been a straight flat edge I'm sure the sound would not have increased over time.  Geometry is important in this as I suspect it also is important in the TPU.  The sound is initiated at the point where the wand meets the edge of the bowl.  If one goes too slow you will not get a vibration and if you are going too fast you won't get a smooth sound or consistent vibration.  You learn to sense a speed that feels like you are pushing the sound around in a way that will increase the overall loudness.  Once it's at full loudness it still takes very little effort to keep it going.  It all just sounds so familiar to what I read is needed in the TPU.  I think part of the challenge is to understand how to replicate electrically what is happening mechanically in a crystal bowl such as this. 

sigma16

Quote from: Bulgar on October 06, 2010, 06:42:11 PM
Giantkiller colleague spoke for 4-50kV. This is a lot and I can not imagine it applied to the inductive load.
About 310V Are? With the multiplier can pick up to 600-900V power supply.
Does it matter the direction of rotation of the field produced by XYZ, because spherics no mention of this. / According to a torsion theory should have /
How should foreign-oriented magnetic solenoid? / Such use and Stefan Marinov in Magvid, and perhaps for the same reason /.

Sigma16 @'ll be glad to know your ideas on what theory is based.

This technology will make the world a better place if people become humble.

Thanks guys! Hopefully one day  to we drink beer. :D

I plan to finish the stupid questions and gets to work.

С нами бог! /God is with us!/

74123 is fast enough.  Motorola makes a few multivibrators that are much faster, but then MOSFETs are slow.

300v is enough, and 600v or 900v is better

ZTX avalanche transistor is nice but expensive.  With variable voltage power supply of 200v to 1000v and 10ma or greater current you can test most transistors for avalanche voltage and find ones that are cheaper than ZTX type.  I am using a series string of 2N5551 with good results.  Keep in mind that most circuit board materials will leak at higher voltages and leakage current will be too great to allow avalanche.

Solenoid IS oriented like solenoid in MAGVID of Marinov - probably for same reason

Counterclockwise for north hemisphere of earth without solenoid, but solenoid allows either direction depending on solenoid orientation.  Solenoid direction is north pole up and counterclockwise coil field rotation.

Apply torsion theory.

Super God

Hello,

I was looking over spherics posts, especially the parts about saturable inductors and I have a question:

Do the LC oscillators control the saturable inductors or do the saturable inductors switch the LC oscillators to their respective control coil?

Thank you fellow experimenters!
>9000

Super God

The only problem is the rise and fall times I would assume would be too slow for the control coils, I'll give it a shot though. So the saturable inductors would be switches for the LC oscillators, thus limiting the current from the collector back into the control windings...
>9000