Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Guess I will have to get smaller wire. Mine are .1 ohm :o  No wonder I am blowing up things ;D
I have a half roll of #20 but still take 98feet of wire. too much for the torrid I have. Guess I will have to choose a freq that will make Xl add the extra

thay

Magluvin

Hey Thae
I used 30awg.   Got the cores from radioshack when they were open. They were sold as inductors and I cut the wire off. But any cores should do.  Just checked, online radioshack is still up but they dont have these inductors/chokes any longer.

I have 8 more of the same I used on the 5 core and 12 smaller ones. But I would be looking at even numbers of what is a doubling from 1. If I had known now what I believe will happen, the 5 should have been 4 or 8.  But still, if my input to 1 primary is say 4vac on the secondary, im anticipating 20vac with all 5 primaries in series. Dont have 16 of either cores. But its something to go with. Threading the small cores while they are fixed in place is not as easy as just winding a single core. I wound the primaries then fixed the cores onto the bed panel. The thin wire made things a bit easier.

Thaelin

I have a total of 8 (1 is errant some where) of T157 -60 cores. Unknown if they are iron powder or ferrite.

Still, enough to do a 3 and 6 core. 10% duty cycle should spare the transistors for a while.

antijon

Found more info regarding plural primaries in this Korean patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/KR20080085122A/en

Image is from the patent. The patent uses a pipe as secondary to heat conductive fluid, but states a plurality of primaries to increase the pipe emf without increasing the secondary turns. Also confirms that output emf is turns ratio multiplied by number of primaries (2nd image, 4 is number of primaries)

Magluvin

Quote from: Thaelin on March 03, 2021, 07:11:50 AM
I have a total of 8 (1 is errant some where) of T157 -60 cores. Unknown if they are iron powder or ferrite.

Still, enough to do a 3 and 6 core. 10% duty cycle should spare the transistors for a while.
Hey Thae
Yeah, give it a shot. I dont think that number of turns or the core sizes matter in trying to get the results Im thinking of. Freq may need to be fiddled with depending on the inductive components. I ran this thing back when I made it with a class A soundstream car amplifier and what I was looking for was resonant output from the bifi secondary. It lit a 12 car bulb very bright at the right freq. Was surprised the 30awg was able to handle it. But the amp choked. Still have to repair that thing. ;D Have a nice collection of the amps from back when soundstream was the leader in car audio.
Didnt have time to do much more yesterday. Time flies when you want to do things you want to do. So Im on the bench in a bit here. Should have some numbers soon.
Mags