Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulgar

Last I tried it and got the best results:
http://mazeto.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=739.0;attach=16162;image
The 4 coils are of such a configuration. Do not get anything abnormal except higher voltage in a collector ~ 50V and a few milliamperes current.
http://mazeto.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=739.0;attach=16154;image
90% of the trials conducted by the bifilar winding and iron yoke delay.

sigma16 @ This is not going to happen with a permanent magnet?
For model 15 cm in height what should be the proportion of approximately? Current in the coil what should be? Okay be limited by the resistor?
Maybe Ill try your idea first, would take time to build a high-frequency circuit. /ZTX415 ..../

These days, read mise dealing with something simple. I will experiment with a Tesla transformer. With bifilar primary/secondary and any lag ciruits. Would we get a magnetic vacuum?

giantkiller @ Thanks to review, would be interested!

Regards!

sigma16

Don't mix Tesla transformer with single wire coils.   The tetrahedral device uses single-wire coils of very long wire length and high voltage positive pulses.  Remember that Spherics said if you double the amount of wire then you double the effect but the power applied remains the same.

The same magnetic field has to encompass all four coils.  You can use a large rheostat to adjust the current to the solenoid coil and connect to a battery.

Bulgar

In the "Tesla" design I wanted to achieve high voltage winding of tetrahedron and it worked. I think the problem is that they are magnetically coupled.

Long coils? This is new to me. How much longer? How to solve the problem of skin effect? /current will terribly small => low power of pulses/ The use of bifilar windings and delay group thought that to obtain the magnetic vacuum.

To keep the low frequencies? with the current scheme can not work with more than 300-400kHz for the oneshot 74123 multivibrators and mosfets. The external solenoid will reduce the required frequency to so?

I would be grateful if I receive a response to these uncertainties. And I can began to work. ;)

sigma16

Quote from: Bulgar on October 06, 2010, 04:41:24 AM
In the "Tesla" design I wanted to achieve high voltage winding of tetrahedron and it worked. I think the problem is that they are magnetically coupled.

Long coils? This is new to me. How much longer? How to solve the problem of skin effect? /current will terribly small => low power of pulses/ The use of bifilar windings and delay group thought that to obtain the magnetic vacuum.

To keep the low frequencies? with the current scheme can not work with more than 300-400kHz for the oneshot 74123 multivibrators and mosfets. The external solenoid will reduce the required frequency to so?

I would be grateful if I receive a response to these uncertainties. And I can began to work. ;)

The "bifilar wire method", where both wores are pulsed and one is delayed is a method of pulse compression to achieve a higher voltage pulse that is shorter than the pulse you applied.   You can achieve the same results with higher voltage and a single wire coil. 

Placing a solenoid around all of the coils will lower the required repetition frequency to the low kHz range.

The coils are not magnetically coupled.  They generate a field of force similar to a charge and this is produced sequentially to impart movement to the field.  Like charge in motion, it is inductive.

Bulgar

Giantkiller colleague spoke for 4-50kV. This is a lot and I can not imagine it applied to the inductive load.
About 310V Are? With the multiplier can pick up to 600-900V power supply.
Does it matter the direction of rotation of the field produced by XYZ, because spherics no mention of this. / According to a torsion theory should have /
How should foreign-oriented magnetic solenoid? / Such use and Stefan Marinov in Magvid, and perhaps for the same reason /.

Sigma16 @'ll be glad to know your ideas on what theory is based.

This technology will make the world a better place if people become humble.

Thanks guys! Hopefully one day  to we drink beer. :D

I plan to finish the stupid questions and gets to work.

С нами бог! /God is with us!/