Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

After further thought, contemplation, study and a healthy serving of Crow - I recant any and all derogatory comments, slanderous words, and challenges - and issue my humble apology to "spherics".

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Chad

The info on irons NMR is below, "Bolt" kindly posted it on page two of this thread.

has symbol 57Fe   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has natural abundance 2.2   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has NMR frequency 3.231 MHz where 1H = 100 MHz; 2.3488 T   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has magnetogyric ratio 0.8661 ? 107 rad T-1 s-1   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has NMR receptivity 4.2 ? 10-3 where 13C = 1.00   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has relative NMR sensitivity 3.37 ? 10-5 where 1H = 1.00   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has nuclear magnetic moment μ = +0.09062294 nuclear magnetons with diamagnetic correction   has source: Fuller, G.H. 1976, Journal of Physical Chemistry Reference Data 5 835 'Nuclear Spins and Moments', 2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has nuclear spin I = 1/2- h/2Ïâ,¬   has source: Fuller, G.H. 1976, Journal of Physical Chemistry Reference Data 5 835 'Nuclear Spins and Moments', 2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has number of nucleons 57   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has number of neutrons 31   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has atomic mass 56.935395   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has uses isotopically enriched samples available for experimental purposes   2001-09-27 09:29:04.0
has uses Nuclear Magnetic Resonance

Chad.

Rosphere

sparks

I don't see where the kick comes from unless one of the bifilar wires electrons  is riding one aetheric wave and the other conductors electrons  another wave.  And when spherics said the oscope was connected to both coils
I would assume the kick potential develops between the two conductors. This looks like a phase potential generated electrical signal to me.
    The insuing magnetic field would move it's magnetic flux density from undelayed signal wire to delayed signal wire fields.  So now we have a phase shifted magnetic field at high speed within the confines of the bifilar winding core.
What's next?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

Quote from: Grumpy on March 25, 2008, 01:48:29 PM
Quote from: EMdevices on March 25, 2008, 11:58:46 AM
QuoteWho said the loop was open?

what do you mean?

I mean who ever said the collector is an "open loop"?  or that the control "wires" are open?

The collector could be a closed ring with wires attached at points where there is the greatest difference of potential.

Quote from: CTG Labs on March 25, 2008, 12:19:43 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 25, 2008, 11:34:47 AM
Many of you are just clinging to this like blind leaches because you lack the ability to develop your own theories and experiment to those ends, so you grab hold of anything that comes along with that "new smell" only to repeat the same cycle over and over.

Why are you here?  I have not seen you post one photo or data of anything you have built?

You clearly think that most people on this site are sheep.  Admittedly a lot people on this forum have no formal training in electronics (why are they interested in FE then?!?), many have classical experience and want to look outside that.

Many are capable of learning and using existing theory, but you cannot expect everyone to be able to generate new theory.

All you ever seem to do is put people down.  I assume you know this as you chose the name "Grumpy".

If this is what you think, why do you bother posting here?

At the moment, I am here to see if "spherics" will pony-up or admit he hasn't built the device he describes.

I have posted a couple of photos but not many.  Most of my post have been links for various documents and articles to help fill in the many gaps in physics as a whole and not jsut electronics.  Why cloud the forum with things that don't work?  No need to see the same pictures of coils and circuits over and over, is there?  Scope shots are a dime a dozen unless you are trying to explain something.  I made several posts regarding "peristaltic induction" (like water through a hose) and ring resonators (never could get that damn thing tuned - but will try again) - no one else ever looked there for answers - most never even heard of them.  I've also made many post on other "not so well known" topics that have helped others get the creative juices flowing.

What have you posted, Dave?  Trick light bulbs and big coils.  You replication of the A-field stuff was good - kudos - you should explore that further.

Why must formal training in electronics be required for FE?  Haven't you seen the reports of cavitation pumps generating excess heat?  How dare I suggest a mechanical means to overunity - what blasphemy!  Compression and decompression - that's what occurs in a cavitation pump and everything else to various degrees.

At the end of one of sms vids he shows an SM17 horseshoe. Open ended. I saw it once and can't find it again.

--giantkiller.