Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super God

He wants to step up his output so he gets 300 volts.  Hmmm.  Damn I wish I knew how to do this, I'm stuck at this point too.  The only thing I can think of is a step up coil, but I don't even know how well that would work.  Relays are out.  ICs generally don't handle that high of voltage.  We need pese!  or Earl, anyone??
>9000

Grumpy

WTF?

Uping a pulse is easy for me. 

I want to increase the voltage of a clean square wave - something a "voltage amplifier" would do.

I know it can be done with trannies or mosfets fairly easily, but don't have any sources with me at this time.

Was hoping to find a circuit that we could all use and post here to get this rolling.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

aleks

Quote from: Super God on March 27, 2008, 02:07:52 PM
He wants to step up his output so he gets 300 volts.  Hmmm.  Damn I wish I knew how to do this, I'm stuck at this point too.  The only thing I can think of is a step up coil, but I don't even know how well that would work.  Relays are out.  ICs generally don't handle that high of voltage.  We need pese!  or Earl, anyone??
What's the reason to have high voltage? Higher amperage should do the job. Is there any effective difference between 12V/2A and 300V/0.08A? In my opinion, it's all a question of weights (if seen from the point of view of system of equations used to describe schematic), it may not be relevant to underlying physical processes as for these, the difference between 12V/2A and 300V/0.08A is non-existent. Of course, I may be incorrect in assuming this. But if you want to argue, please give good arguments.

turbo

::)

My friend, listen. Think about, no, visualize the following:
Imagine that you have a cannon which fires a projectile at a velocity of 1000 miles an hour.
The amount of energy held in the moving projectile until converted is lets say a figure of ten.
It will never become more then our figure of ten. The energy will slowly dissipate until the projectile slows and begins to fall to the ground and it's finale dissipation will occur when it strikes the earth or the object it was aimed at. Now, we have been told that there will never be more energy available from the projectile other then what was given to it when first fired into the sky, EXCEPT for the following example:
Now, there can be a further dissipation of energy if the projectile was carrying a charge of dynamite to explode on impact as well.
Do you see how the different things all relate here?
Let me expand your mind for a moment....
Suppose that the projectile which you fired was another cannon? Now you have another cannon traveling at 1000 miles an hour... Now, if you could fire the second cannon, the projectile coming from it would be traveling at a velocity of 1000 miles an hour after being fired. However, since the cannon is already traveling at a speed of 1000 miles an hour when you fire it, the speed of the second fired projectile is essentially now 2000 miles per hour and the energy available to convert from the second projectile, is now twice the ten available from the first projectile! You now have energy availability of twenty to convert from the second projectile.
Now, what if the projectile fired from the second cannon were another cannon and you fired it. Since the second cannon is traveling at 2000 miles per hour then the projectile you fire from it would make 3000 miles per hour, and so on and so on....
The energy released from the speed of multiple projectiles increases the energy available to be dissipated upon impact many fold!
The faster the speed of ANYTHING the more energy will be available for conversion.
A long time ago, i said, if you take a bullet and throw it at the side of an automobile;e it will bounce off. However, if you place the bullet into a gun and fire it at the automobile it, with sufficient velocity, go through the metal door and through the other side because of the inertia energy available for conversion.
Speed is energy if you can convert the mass into energy quickly enough!
Anything no matter how small can store enough energy to convert into huge amounts of energy.
Even electrons.....................................
Now, electrons can travel only so fast along the surface of the wire because of magnetic flux. what if you disable the effects of the flux?
Now the electrons float freely without anything holding them back. electrons at the sped of light are now a possibility! How much energy can be converted from a stream of electrons traveling close to the speed of light? Remember the bullet story.
Think of this:
Energy conversion is different when you consider speed. 12 volts at 100 amps is slow and the energy can not dissipate quickly enough to kill you by discharge. But, it is a lot of energy especially if converted to speed. Reduce that 100 amps to 100 mA but increase the voltage (speed) to 100,000 volts and you can electrocute someone!
"My unit operates on these principles"!!!!!.
Think about all those frequencies traveling inside the collector coil and how they interact.....
Sincerely,