Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

polypropylene capacitors and the chokes are what I believe to be key elements as well as the utilization of the BEMF or collapsing fields.

The polypropylene capacitors are said to be very high voltage and have a low loss rate. If they were to be used to pulse coils in a back and forth motion, I would think that their BEMF's could be utilized to provide the amount of power output this TPU was said to have produced. It is said that the BEMF is a more powerful voltage then the voltage applied. Chokes I have no clue about but I will research them and try and tie them in to my conclusion. Thousands of pulsed BEMF voltage if frequent enough, should create a very hot device and possibly cause a melt down.

I again see no over unity here and just another attempt to be deceived by the utilization of a BEMF or collapsing field. One thing that concerned me was that he said that Steve sent for mercury, it was said like it was something done quite often. Does anyone know why or what mercury has to do with this type of device?

zerotensor

QuoteOne thing that concerned me was that he said that Steve sent for mercury, it was said like it was something done quite often. Does anyone know why or what mercury has to do with this type of device?

He was talking about SM's associate.  When I heard him say this in the interview, I immediately knew that "Mercury" would be misinterpreted as the element.  For a split-second I thought this might be a clever hint, but no.

Earl

Some people look, but never see.  Some people hear, but do not listen.
The interview was not a waste of time, but reading your post was.

No one ever mentioned Freddy Mercury.  You are having delusions because
you do not listen.

Earl

Quote from: Nomen luni on March 19, 2008, 08:00:05 PM
Hi, Tyler Durdan here again,

Let me tell you, I was initially contacted by Steve's boyfriend, Freddy Mercury,
Steve was a paranoid bighead and a lying cheat,
He contacted me through the yellow pages with his top secret technology.
Steve may well be dead, and NO-ONE but him knew how the device worked.

Yes I'm still of the same opinion after having heard the interview. What a waste of time.
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Quote from: nightlife on March 19, 2008, 11:29:42 PM
Easy on me now and please excuse my ignorance if it happens to show in this post.
[snip]

@Nightlife

It is not easy to excuse ignorance when it takes up so much bandwidth and generates noise.

Quote from: nightlife on March 19, 2008, 11:29:42 PM
[snip]
Does that make sense?

@Nightlife

I have yet to see any posts from you that make sense.

@All   @MAC

Concerning the toroid chokes in the center of the large TPU, the probability that they are used as a tuned tank circuit - or a charge/discharge circuit is close to zero, in my opinion.

I have said this before, but not too many people pay attention.  It is industry standard practice to use common-mode line chokes as RF interference reduction.  There are probably hundreds of millions such chokes and filters sold and used each year.  In order to meet legal requirements they are essentially obligatory in every electronic equipment.  The chokes come in all shapes and sizes.  Some are in toroid form.  Since each winding has 110V potential difference, in spite of enameled wire, often an insulating spacer is used between the two windings.  Exactly this insulating spacer along with the two windings can clearly be seen in the large TPU.  The image 231_Drosseln.gif shows not only a choke with spacer for single-phase, but also a plastic star insulator for a 3-phase choke.

The coils themselves are not sufficient for an RFI filter.  Also needed are so-called X and Y capacitors.  There are different classes of X and Y capacitors called X1, X2, Y1, and Y2, depending on voltage and security specifications.

This is everyday, standard, traditional, classical stuff.  Nothing new or exciting about common-mode chokes with X and Y condensers.

For further information consult the attached images and hyperlink.
http://iprinceps.egloos.com/1402906

I repeat, the probability that SM used the common-mode chokes and capacitors to filter RF while letting the DC pass to the output, is close to 100%.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

AhuraMazda

@Earl

Due to the lack of high tech switching mechanism in the TPU (as described by Jack), is it safe to conclude that earth's magnetic field and Schuman resonance are
in fact the source of the energy captured by the TPU?

Perhaps the insertion of the magnets may had nothing to do with reed switches but to induce a small current in the coils which avalanched into a large one?

AM