Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@marco

Which one of those fingers points to SMs bank account. lol

@CP

It's good to know you also build, like many of us. Don't get to boggled down by others. @marco just said he wants to push guys. Well we know pushing does not work. All we all can do is try to stick to the facts and do our best to relate them. 

I myself don't really care if guys follow or not on the forum or fill me up with shit juice for that matter, because I know for a fact from direct e-mails that there are more guys not on the forum working on their benches and what I discover and post here will help them who are much smarter then me. Well smarter is a relative term. Let's just say we each have our strengths.

turbo

@ Wattsup

i do not know if there are any fingers pointing to Stevens bank account...
But i do know Steven isn't doing very well lately,I don't think he cares about money right now.

And by the way Pushing isn't the right word.
I do not want to push people,i just want to let them know they can find many answers by just trying things.
How bad can that be?

I would like to get involved in some real discussion concerning the tpu only so not some look alike other theory/device.

But it seems this place is filled with the latter only...

By real discussion i mean a discussion including replicable experiments that will show the story the way it is.
I can assure you this is possible.
With possible i mean the replicable experiments,not the discussion,because that seems impossible...
It's a bit hilarious, don't you think?

Marco.

MACEDONIA CD

all

i have said that if you whant to anderstend  is very important to make calculating the  everthing you make <coils  fre  and cores  or  vacum>
that is first stepp to doing  the real  setup of some experimental devices

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: -[marco]- on August 09, 2009, 10:51:40 AM
The problem is that we have seen about all theory's come by more then once.
It's becomming an endless story.
Don't you realize a theory isn't going to help you any further?
What good is it to compare a tpu against other devices...they all share some little things and the result is that you are running round and round.
In fact most people are.

I have found many answers by trying things and the result is my behaviour to try and convince people to DO instead of talk.

Which brings me to the point of failure.
Failure? yes
Some time ago somebody asked me, if it's real then why doesn't anybody get it to work...?
The answer is simple, because MOST people are IGNORING what the inventor told us.

The answers are waiting for you, trust me
All you need to do is follow him in stead of going off road all the time or freaking over some theory or other device that happens to share simalarities.

That's all i have to say.
I have realized that i cannot change anything about the way things go over here.
And i'm not going to spend more time on this.

Marco.

It is all harmonics...best to study books from 1900's to 1950..because it has all been suppressed or read this http://www.scribd.com/doc/18237593/Universal-Laws-Never-Before-Revealed-Keelys-Secrets .

You have got to understand each component and the effect from these old books....and absorb and eventually you will find it.

Cedomir is actually close to cracking this one...i can read peoples thoughts via the vibe..influence.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

turbo

Do you think Steven found it by reading old books??

Good luck on your book's and vibes then  ;)
As for Cedomir.... i once gave him a book.
I asked if he read it and the only thing he said was  "STUPID ENGLISH"
He was also talking about a guy who used to bend spoons at his place and more of that crap.
Marco.