Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Quote from: otto on August 17, 2009, 04:42:13 AM
Hello all,

the last 3 weeks I was on vacation and had not much time to read what SM told us in his last post.
Now Im on my workplace and have plenty of time to read and reread a lot of times what our "boss" said (boss in a friendly way).

He said:

1.Just build them like I specified and you will suceed,

IF YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY MAGNETIC FREQUENCIES PRESENT AT YOUR LOCATION!!!

2.Perhaps I havent been as clear as I could have been, but you need to

TUNE YOUR DEVICES TO A MAGNETIC FREQUENCY......

3.At my location we measured

VERY STRONG ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS WICH COUPLED TO MY DEVICES QUITE STRONGLY.

I dont want to comment his words but as I know his words are right I think I have to think again in another way.

This IS the reason to use tubes because they interact with the surrounding much better then transistors. I saw it using only a 5U4 tube.

What metal is used as anode in a 5U4 tube??

Was it ....forgot it....Nickel?

Otto

Hi Otto

If I understand what SM was saying is that you have to couple the TPU to very strong electromagnetic field(s).

How did you manage to connect to this electromagnetic field?

Was it a Gauss measurement or was it made through TPU frequencies?

When you locked in to the electromagnetic field(s) did the TPU experience an OU moment?

Please excuse all the questioning, just trying to get a grip on the subject  ;D

Regards,
Paul

VERY STRONG ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS WICH COUPLED TO MY DEVICES QUITE STRONGLY.

otto

Hello all,

@Goat

Im doing my job only with frequencies. 245kHz and 5 or 6kHz.

No OU because my TPU is not finnished but I see a current drop when the bulb is fine glowing. The point is that a vibration is needed to amplify the kicks in the way that the surrounding of the TPU is vibrated and in this way the TPU "connects" better to the outside, to say so.

As said, its not finnished but I have blown 1 of my transformers with only 0,6A from the power supply and this transformers can handle at least 3A!

Something is veeeery important and I have to speculate:

my workbench has a metal frame! Veeeery bad! I have to move my equipment to a wooden table so nothing disturbs the magnetic field that surrounds my setup.

I would love to be able to measure the magnetic field around my TPU but....

Otto

sparks

I think EM is correct.  There is more to this device than a simple loop antennae.  There are two loop antenna.  I have yet to see an SM device that doesnt use two collectors which I dont even believe are collectors.  They may be collectors in the sense that they resonate with a magnetic field relaxation and compression of an unknown frequency becoming the external modulated signal but I believe the voltage is developed between the two ring currents.  Again we go back to SM and spherics who mention the kick or comp field developed between two transformers which are slightly out of phase.  A rotating current can be viewed as always accelerating or deaccelerating with a frequency determined by the diameter of the current loop when considering just one plane of interest .  Now if we have two of these current loops driven with the same input but one loop is less of a diameter than the other the acceleration of the currents will radiate two different frequencies from one common input.  SM can get this thing to work on just one loop but the real deal kicks in when he powers up both rings. I swear Tesla used the same phenomen placing two series resonant circuits feeding a parallel resonant circuit through a spark gap.
The cores of the inductors saturate at a different time and a complimentary voltage is developed between the chokes and this voltage is what appears at the primary spark gap not the line voltage frequency.  Each choke is series resonant with the spark gap capacitance but with slightly different core parameters.  Tesla makes the whole grid feeding his circuits resonant determining the capacitance and inductance needed to get the whole grid bouncing which stores up the input energy.  No wonder he shorted out power station generators.  They were having to handle all sorts of current not really in their design parameters. This could be SM's overheat problem also.  The rotational velocity of the ring currents speeding up and slowing down in resonance with the input excitation then added to that the currents flowing  between rings through the load goes over the top.  This is not free energy.  There must be an input and a restorative force for any resonance.  But if the outside of this virtual magnetic ball is alternately experiencing compression and relaxation of magnetic field lines bent over it's surface area then I can see it happening.  Especially if the balls skin is measured by square kilometers.
   The plasma currents convective and torroidal in the solar surface create scalar em waves that screeches the corona into existence.  Do these scalar waves stop at the corona or are the they taking a wack at the magnetosphere.  Is this power transmitted to the ambient emwave field via the interplanetary plasma with the lowdensity highly energized mass serving as the commutating media.  The Earth a big magnetohydrodynamic powered loop antennae resonating with the scalar emwaves that produce the Suns corona? 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

rensseak

Hello all

@otto

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 15, 2009, 12:28:23 PM

"Just build them like I specified and you will suceed, if you have the necessary magnetic frequencies present at you location."

Etwa die Schumannfrequenzen. Sind die nicht überall exakt gleich?

The Schumann frequencies? Are they not exactly the same everywhere?

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 15, 2009, 12:28:23 PM
"but you need to tune your devices to a magnetic frequency,"

"I explained that they work much like a radio"

"The earth magnetic field has a number of frequencies in the low kHz range and we tune to these."

Also doch nicht die Schumanfrequenzen, weil im Kiloherzbereich und er sagt das Magnetfeld der Erde hat diese Frequenz.

So not the Schumanfrequencies, because in the range of kHz and he says Magnetic field of the earth.

Gruß
Norbert

otto

Hello all,

Norbert

no, not even a harmonic of a Schumann frequency. I dont know what it is but its working just fine.

Otto