Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Chef on August 22, 2009, 10:03:03 PM
That's the point. I don't know, is it planned or that's just a natural path, where the story goes, but I am sure, these post by that man will not change anything. Doesn't matter who he really are.

Peoples are just plain egoist, envy to each others, selfish,that's why there is no real public progress on that exploring journey. Peoples won't change. If somebody eventually will replicate the technology, he will not share with others, but than, what's the whole point of that public "guess what" play? Is there any?  :-\

If you want to believe, and have faith, you can do it, you can take his words as golden bricks, or you can stay in the field of science and do what you have to do to achieve your goals.

One can not be a perfect Prophet unless he/her is a true time traveler and one cannot be a time traveler without being a perfect Prophet. it goes with the game.

there are no perfect Prophets in this world unless you have either of the above.

it is the souls truth. worshipping time travelers. they have an edge over everything in the past.

a level 4 civilization can time travel, this is where it all starts.

the problem, is it alien or is it native. you decide. I believe it is native because I know that time travel has a higher value rather than Earth being visited by Aliens. I choose Native.

Jerry ;)

BEP

@Mannix

I have no doubt use of tubes is as written in the SM chronicles. Only my most recent TPU attempt uses SS in the PAs.

@Wattsup

The iron wire outerwrap would have a very large spacing between turns. A clothes hanger can be wrapped, in a poloidal fashion, around a 6" TPU. I guarantee it.
I remember opening my locked Honda with a coat hanger around 1990. It was strong but not very ductile. I had to bend it with my cold hands. It didn't give when used.

I have no idea how old it was then.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: BEP on August 22, 2009, 11:22:36 PM
@Mannix

I have no doubt use of tubes is as written in the SM chronicles. Only my most recent TPU attempt uses SS in the PAs.

@Wattsup

The iron wire outerwrap would have a very large spacing between turns. A clothes hanger can be wrapped, in a poloidal fashion, around a 6" TPU. I guarantee it.
I remember opening my locked Honda with a coat hanger around 1990. It was strong but not very ductile. I had to bend it with my cold hands. It didn't give when used.

I have no idea how old it was then.

Look up the Scientific formula of Faith, it is really quite simple. it can move mountains.

I didn't mean to disturb you, only share. look it up.

do you believe in shortcuts from the future? far beyond you? the children of tomorrow exist and since they exist there is a probability they will communicate. are you listening?

He gave it freely but no one see's it.
Jerry ;)

dani1

in post 2 sm said  >>Mixing two or more high frequency signals can result in a low frequency beat.

my theory to to find the 3 Frequencies : use the ggT / ggV

the mix of those Frequencies must be set to 50/60HZ AC

Antimon

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 22, 2009, 07:01:27 PM
Dear friends,

Under the right conditions it is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction in certain types of iron. In the early days i wrote about discharges of magnetic energy similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion. I even pointed out this was related to my power technology. Nobody seems to wonder about that or why the Atomic Energy Commission of the federal government was involved. It is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction that releases some energy by converting the material. If you take the energy and use it to cause another reaction and it's energy to cause another, you can see that this process can go very wrong. There is a reason i call my devices bombs. If the unit hits the correct frequency and stays there too long it will start to convert too much material and energy at once. This will only take a second,or less. I did point out that I did not want to be responsible for giving out information making it possible that someone would make a big crater of a hole where their house used to stand with resulting death of themselves and possibly their families and neighbors too. It is in my writings quite literally. I never said these things were safe. However, i do think there are ways to make it safe in a way that it runs without the danger of self destruction.

Sincerely,
SM

This reminds me strongly of the Coler converter.

A.