Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Quote from: BEP on August 23, 2009, 03:49:48 PM
Sorry folks.
For those PMs about EMPs, I don't make it a practice to share EMP info. It remains a curiosity and occasional reason to not pay an unwanted visit. Unless you have a spare nuke it is not an easy productive road to travel. My old boss wouldn't appreciate it.

Please explain.

You would like  info about this fantastic technology which we have been told can be extremely dangerous,yet you deem it unsafe so wont share your experiences so that others MAY learn from yours.

People are responsible for their actions and precautions are the only thing that will protect them from harm, intentional or otherwise.

Of course its a kind of EMP but it must be controlled . There is a person here, willing to share some basics,  who knows a lot about how to control it and just perhaps others will learn to in time.

I bet when fire was first discovered people burnt themselves.

This is not, and never will be a cooking class

Instead of scaring everybody how about assisting like you want others to?

It not your fault if you give matches to neanderthals wether they manage to create an industrial revolution or burn their house down. But they are playing with matches any way

The fact is that this technology exists and will not go away . The only question is what are you going to do abut it? nothing? ok then jusy give up but please do not run away like a scared child.

Please help people and know that you did what you could. eventually our resources will dry up and governments will have no option but to watch us all starve , like much of the world already is.

Personally I think you have the necessary ...always have

Lindsay

Now, the emp experiment?

Mk1

Quote from: dani1 on August 23, 2009, 06:08:34 AM
in post 2 sm said  >>Mixing two or more high frequency signals can result in a low frequency beat.

my theory to to find the 3 Frequencies : use the ggT / ggV

the mix of those Frequencies must be set to 50/60HZ AC

I practice you will see the third freq to be changing rapidly in a really narrow range between the 2 freq .

chadj2

Thanks for the backup Mannix,

I really think the EMP angle possibility of the TPU should be investigated. I will list a few reasons why I believe that this device may center around the generation and capture of a EMP or radiant spike. I am not sure what the difference is between EMP and radiant spikes since they both create electron movements in object nearby.

I think that Steven Mark may have actually given us the information to recreate the TPU but not in a obvious fashion. Remember when Steven stated that all you need for overunity was a voltage source and a piece of wire and a way to measure what comes out. How many of us really tried it. Now he didnt say it real clearly but to get a small EMP you need high voltage. A lot of people talk about switching times but it doesnt matter if you have a switch that can turn on in 1 ns, but only 24 volts pushing the electrons. To get a decent pulse you need high voltage pushing those electrons. Now you also need a decent amount of electrons to accelerate being pushed by that voltage source to cause the electrons to radiate. That is why we need to use a capacitor charged to high voltage. See the possible similarity to the Ed Gray device? Once again high voltage and a capacitor and a abrupt discharge through a spark switch. ALso, think about the Testika device. Isnt it a interesting coincidence that they are using a whimhurst or something to create high voltage.

Remember when Steven said that tao definately had the secret when tao described the radiant spikes that Tesla got when he abruptly discharged a capacitor through the wires. That is the only time Steven said that someone had the secret. Coincidence?

Remember on the early devices we saw that small torroidal looking inductor? IS there a possibility that instead of using a spark gap to discharge the capacitor Steven was using a saturable core switch. In other words the switch holds the voltage in the capacitor while the capacitor charges up then the core eventually saturates and lets all the current through. These switches have advantages over spark gaps in that they dont get damaged each time they fire. But they can also handle very high voltages.

ALso, remember in the videos when people said that they felt a vibration in the devices. Disregard just for a second the gyroscopic effect that Steven talked about. The fact that people can feel it says to me that this device is probably firing as a very low frequency. I seriously doubt that it is firing at 5000hz. If these are substantial pulses at 5000 hz you would definately hear it. HOwever, have played around with low frequency pulses and when you get low enough in is not so audible but you can feel it. I would guess this thing is firing at well under 60hz. The significance of this is that something is taking substantial time to charge or some components are being driven very hard and need a cooldown time (ie capacitors pulsing 100 plus amps per discharge).

Remember when Steven said that they didnt patent the coils? Why do you think they didnt patent the coils? Could it be because they cant be patented because they are already patented by someone else(ie Tesla). What if these devices are quite similar to miniature magnifying transmitters?
They cant be repatented just because you find a new use for them.

I realize that there are dangers associated with RF but most of that can be shielded and field detectors and scopes can detect how much leakage you have with each device. I am going to continue with my experiments with or without help from this forum. I was hoping to get some input as to how people kept from damaging equipment closeby with some discharges being too large. I have an expensive O-scope. I was just sharing my course of study and welcoming input as to whether I may be misinterpreting what I have read. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Chad

BEP

There is no iron in my EMP set. Other than banging two opposed magnetic and dielectric fields together at the highest rate possible, I doubt my experiments relate to a TPU.

The frequencies for mine are PRF not sine. The sequence is a one time thing. By the time the first set are done everything is done.

The TPU is supposed to run off of? - maybe a small starting battery? - maybe ambient energy?

The TPU, at best, has some small normal duty parts.

The TPU provides a bit of vibration.

My EMP set almost completely depletes two 560 Ah car batteries on one firing. The switches are as big as your fist (solid-state). There are multiple caps, each as big as a lunch box.

When it goes off you feel like the wall ran into you.

Running it low power/continuous makes for several fun things. I've mentioned all before. Make a watch run slow and recover instantly when you kill the power - plus and minus temperature gradients, plus and minus light color gradients - numerous health effects.

About the only things that are similar are the looks and the fact I used Thyratrons with thoriated tungsten the first few times. They were the only thing I had that could handle several ns @40kA.

It can only be made slightly directional. Not enough to save your equipment, even if your equipment is unplugged.

Now how does that relate?

Should I also post complete plans for a table top dirty nuke made from junkyard parts?

If you wish to bang fields together - no problem. I've posted suggestions for such numerous times.

For now, I think I should just keep my crack-pot status.

chadj2

Thanks for the input BEP,

In my experiment I am not aiming at producing a distant effect from the discharge. Even if I wanted to create a destructive EMP I couldnt afford the equipment or have the knowhow to do it. But when you said it want very directional what kind of antenna were you using? I have read that loop antennas are very directional. Also, what equipment did you damage? How close was the equipment to the discharge? Did you try to lay the wires of the equipment in such a way to minimise electromagnetic coupling. You know that with a dipole antenna I think you lose more than half of the reception if the transmitter is vertically polarized and the reciever is horizontal. Thanks for your help.

Chad