Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 19, 2009, 06:12:41 PM
Dear friends,

I am being watched very closely. Last week somebody hacked into my email account and changed the password. I am not able to respond to any new messages. When i first found that the system was putting out more energy then i had to put in, the idea of rotating the energy came to mind. The first successful units only deliverd a couple of volts, but when these are put into rotation it amplifies the output many fold! The key is in resonating with the energy present. As most of you know in classic radio reception, the low frequency component is filtered out of the carrier wave by a diode and fed into a capacitor to smooth it out into sound. Some receivers first mix the received signal with a signal from a local oscillator and then the mixed signals are further processed in the next stage. Even other receivers stimulate the oscillation by feeding back a small amount of energy into the tank circuit. Remember what i told you about the VHF and UHF tubes that i used and the crystal clear results. Tubes can go far beyond the limits of transistors because the signals are processed at high voltage. This all relates to noise. If you have some noise in your amplifier, say 0.01 volts this is insignificant when the important signals are occuring at 250 volts or more, but when the important signals are only as low as tens of volts, this noise becomes major problem to deal with. And this is only noise, I am not even talking about the generation of odd and even harmonics... Which are another problem to deal with. In my units we are also intrested in a low frequency component but this component is a result of two or more other signals. This means it differs from the classical diode capacitor extraction methode and we are only intrested at mixing signals in the higher bands. Mixing two or more high frequency signals can result in a low frequency beat. Remember what i told you about the two signals slightly out of phase... If one of the coils is tuned to the beat of the high frequency mixing, it will resonate. If your high frequency waves are also resonating with other magnetic waves this will add to the final result...

Sincerely,
SM   

Dear Steven,
this is an email copy I received from the guy,
who hacked into your email account:

David, this is not who you think,  I just received an interesting email giving me the password and userid to this account and instructing me not to reveal who I am, I'm not sure I want to anyway.  Apparently it's a network of guys who are in some weird ESP project to force SM to surface or read his mind or something.   This is all bull, or maybe SM is hiding in between them,  that's pretty cleaver, my God, I never would of thought of that scheme.    This way he can post from anywhere and will give them a hard time to track him down. I hate these games, but maybe they're necessary.

-jackbean

I wrote back to this guy:

Hi Jackbean,
why are you hacking into SM´s account ?

Do you want to  act like a child ?
Do you find this funny ?

Please give him his email account back..

Many thanks.

==

Dear Steven, I wanted to ask you via email,
if the info you gave me about the iron coil
could be posted publically.
Please let me know.

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Grumpy

The following is a tongue-in-cheek translation:

Dear friends,

I am being watched very closely. Last week somebody hacked into my email account and changed the password. I am not able to respond to any new messages. When i first found that the system was putting out more energy then i had to put in, the idea of rotating the energy came to mind. The first successful units only deliverd a couple of volts, but when these are put into rotation it amplifies the output many fold!

Rotation (of a field?) is required.

The key is in resonating with the energy present. As most of you know in classic radio reception, the low frequency component is filtered out of the carrier wave by a diode and fed into a capacitor to smooth it out into sound.

DC restoration? â€" is SM biasing (clamping) the signal so that none of it is below the zero line.

Some receivers first mix the received signal with a signal from a local oscillator and then the mixed signals are further processed in the next stage. Even other receivers stimulate the oscillation by feeding back a small amount of energy into the tank circuit.

Is SM feeding back a small amount of energy from the collector (receiver) to run the oscillation circuit?

Remember what i told you about the VHF and UHF tubes that i used and the crystal clear results. Tubes can go far beyond the limits of transistors because the signals are processed at high voltage. This all relates to noise. If you have some noise in your amplifier, say 0.01 volts this is insignificant when the important signals are occuring at 250 volts or more, but when the important signals are only as low as tens of volts, this noise becomes major problem to deal with. And this is only noise, I am not even talking about the generation of odd and even harmonics... Which are another problem to deal with.

I am guessing that “ringing” and other spurious signals (positive and negative) are detrimental to the device, so a very clean signal is required.

250v or more is required for operation.

In my units we are also intrested in a low frequency component but this component is a result of two or more other signals. This means it differs from the classical diode capacitor extraction methode and we are only intrested at mixing signals in the higher bands. Mixing two or more high frequency signals can result in a low frequency beat. Remember what i told you about the two signals slightly out of phase... If one of the coils is tuned to the beat of the high frequency mixing, it will resonate. If your high frequency waves are also resonating with other magnetic waves this will add to the final result...

Sincerely,
SM   

I am guessing that SM tuned the oscillator pulses (two signals out of phase) to coincide with the signals produced in the collector.  This may require tuning the pulses with a load on the collector or feedback of some sort.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

This time next year Earth will be traveling through the debris field from the current meteor strike on Jupiter as of July 19, 2009.
In 2010 it is estimated that the subterranean volcanic dome of Yellowstone will erupt.

Bruce_TPU

Hello All,

As SM stated, the three "PURE" frequencies need to be mixed.  This is so that they can "INTERMODULATE".  They begin to add up and subtract down.  With the "CORRECT" three frequencies, they produce in a fraction of a second "HUNDREDS" of replicas of the fundamental that the first collector is tuned to, via a resonant tuned tank, and "HUNDREDS" of replicas of the 2nd Harmonic, that the second collector is tuned to, via a resonant tuned tank, and "HUNDREDS" of replicas of the 3rd Harmonic, that the third collector is tuned to, via a resonant tuned tank.  It is all about the math, as far as these three frequency's mixing and then, at the "THIRD ORDER INTERMODULATION" (8) EIGHT harmonics of the fundamental "CONVERGE/RESONATE" and are "created" at one time.  We have the three correct frequencies and we have the spreadsheet that shows ALL OF THIS. 

This is why I have purchased DDS Sine gens.  Digital, and VERY stable.  Think about it, if your signal fluctuates, even a little, or if noise is present, or if ONLY odd harmonics are present, etc, it screws up the math (INTERMODULATION of the three frequencies).  Out of phase is where the signal is split, and one leg of the signal is inverted 180 degrees.  Out of phase signals "ASSIST" with the creation of intermodulation and form standing waves.

Ingredients:
Pure frequency (to start the math off correctly)
Fundamental frequency for the 15"
Carrier Frequency 1
Carrier Frequency 2
Mixer or tube amp to "mix" the three signals or "THEY WILL NOT INTERMODULATE"
Properly wound Coil (LINDSAY"S THREE STACK, but with the collector HORIZONTAL not vertical)
Rectifying the signal at the end and placing the pulsed DC as a bias into the Outside collector loop. (Lamp chord, two conductor=inner loop and outer loop.
Collector 1 is tuned to the fundamental input frequency as tuned resonant tank
Collector 2 is tuned to the 2nd harmonic of said fundamental freq as tuned resonant tank.
Collector 3 is tuned to the 3rd harmonic of said fundamental freq as tuned resonant tank. 
With the "CORRECT" three frequency's, they "BECOME" the beat frequencies.
Bias picks up the current and becomes the output.
My thoughts on the matter.

I hope to see only a "small" amount of OU, because my voltage is too low, but I will add on a power amp stage and boost the voltage!  Using only a battery for supply, so no noise.  DDS Sine, so no noise, no fluctuation, and harmonics generator to give me both even and odd harmonics as put out by a tube amp.  Just need more voltage!

Cheers,  ;)

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

EMdevices

@ Steven Mark,

thanks so much for risking whatever you're risking to communicate with us.  I would advise to consult a computer expert on how to hide yourself online and post without being observed.  Use a public WiFi connection, etc....

So we need to mix 3 frequencies,  that's awesome.   Guys I think we have so much info about how to build this thing, don't you think?

I still consider, despite what SM has said,  that the energy comes from the power lines, or some radio transmitter (maybe military VLF, etc..)   It could explain why they don't like it.

anyway,   we can use his principles to receive anything we want.  Throw some rotation of field in there and you got it.  Back to the work bench.

EM