Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: bolt on August 31, 2009, 05:42:53 PM
Bout time you stopped being Grumpy and be enlightened.

A refresher course on Tesla, Kapanadze and Don Smith should do the trick.

The "bullshit" comment was not aimed at you.  It was just a general statement.

I would not call what you have "enlightenment".
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

bolt

Quote from: forest on August 31, 2009, 05:49:01 PM
bolt
Can you repeat in simpler words ?

So we need :
1. Output circuit with load in resonance , but completely separated from powering circuit (in TPU : collectors forming tank circuits and intermodulation gives us no connection between powering circuit and working circuit)

All these systems require a source excited in to RF and high voltage. If i have an oscillator that runs at say 1 meg and 100 volts my drive power to achieve this maybe only be milliwatts. If i couple magnetically the source is NOT effected. Its now a one way valve.

2. A way to move any electrons into load (in TPU : "squeeze hose")

Electrons dont like to be displaced. It only takes volts not AMPS to move them. If the conditions for excitation and resonance remains intact then in effect my load will continue to absorb a constant flow of ambient electrons as they try to plug the hole created in the ether. In so doing will create AMPS. Now the source started off as Electron Volts in  RF state becomes VARS as Volt Amp Reactive.  Now this becomes JOULES as real energy as the ether cold electricity or RE provides the power not the source.

Practical limitation is wire melts! See kapanadze video where is uses ELF ground differential amplification and pulls free electrons from the earth.

Is that correct ?

Does Kapanadze uses magnetic resonance ? Is there any explanation what is it ? IS IT intermodulation ???

Yes the key is magnetic resonance its not intermodulation.

Look at Rotoverter. Its the most simple way of witness this effect using off the shelf 3  phase motor.

In RV mode the source is only around 5  or 10 watts to run a massive 7 HP motor. The rotating magnetic field is in effect RF albeit ELF. Its enough to agitate local electrons that are NOT the source drive power.  This pulls in free electrons and adds energy to the rotating magnetic field of the motor.  The motor actually starts to gain FROST!  Its not perfect if we load the motor too much it detunes from magnetic resonance and losses power. In other words its like a narrow band RF receiver.

This is the dead opposite to normal where if WE supply the electrons it gets HOT.

innovation_station

i got a pic for you bolt wanna build it ?

it is the winding ... from a 3 phase 540v 7hp induction motor ... got 3 phase relays too ...

so lets make her singgg..

ill add pics soon ...

im gonna move it inside to work on it

ist!

darn thing weighs 150 plus lbs ..  the rotor will be a pulse motor ..

and here is the ring core from a 600v 30 hp 3 phase  motor

i will be rewinding it after i cut it from the caseing ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Mannix

Great post Bolt, you have me Going!

Before I had any contact with Steven , that is where my head was regarding the ftpu.

If you want to ignore everything that came through me... after all the possibility exists that the ftpu video, simply  revealed too much.

The centre is the to and fro, the outer track is the foward motion but wired so that to and fro becomes foward motion top and bottom but reverse directions. hence the quadrants.

round sections of transformer lamination's.

Think of an engine . The piston goes up and down but the crankshaft turns round and round .

look at a full or half wave rectifier but in reverse , the diodes ensure that we have rotation.
Perhaps diodes are not even required if everything is in balance.

Can this rotary motion interact with the field in witch we are immersed?

Is it possible to create a magnetic balance with copper and iron in a circle that will self oscillate if the balance is biased (magnet)?

Of course this would seem to have  nothing to do with 3 frequencies. but the ftpu surely has a single thingy in the middle and even numbers everywhere else.

So, if you want to ingore the info that came thru me, follow this path of experiments

The JT guys have a bit of a head start here but I doubt any driving frequency would be required...perhaps just to start with and very little .

If such an arrangement can be made to spin up, first base will be reached

Mine is not spinning yet

But if your approaching permanent magnet causes small oscillation, rather than dc  you will see the possibilities with this

Back to you Bolt

Lindsay

EMdevices

The FTPU doesn't drop down in voltage that much when the magnet is removed, but it drops in voltage dramatically when it is turned upside down.   Everything else makes sense to me except this behavior.   If it wasn't for this behavior the FTPU is nothing more then a double loop antenna matched to resonate at whatever frequency he desires, say 5 kHz,  the toroid in the center is just to add more inductance, then there is a capacitor I see, etc...   But the upside down behavior is quite the key....
I can't explain that in terms of antenna theory and directivity, something to ponder for sure.
EM