Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Grumpy

Feel better? lol Sometimes the steam has to be released. I get it.

OK, then, can you or others please answer the following questions.
I'll try and put them in a way for an easy Yes or No.

1) Does the Earth have a center molten magma that creates the Earths' magnetic field?

2) Does this Earth magnetic field have a North and a South Polarity?

3) Can someone on Earth (or off Earth) be in both polarities at the same time?

4) How many polarities are required for a generator to produce electricity?

5) If I live in one polarity, all I would need is a ring or loop of the other polarity with an output coil wrapped over it and as I pulse the loops single polarity, I also pulse with and against the Earth polarity field and make both fields move from in and out of the coil.

If creating a mono-polarity ring loop is possible, would the above be right?

6) If I had a toroid core with two coils (like the center toroid of FTPU), can one coil be used as a loop biasing component, meaning if I wanted a North loop, I connect the loop to the north side of the coil but the loop is not long enough to make its own north and south polarity (like a regular coil) so the coil thinks the loop is a continuation of itself. Ftpu top ring has only 2 1/4 turns.

If this was possible, the loop would not have a south polarity nor a blotch wall. The loops' blotch wall would be in the toroid coil. This is the type of imbalance I think will assist in attracting more Earth polarity toward the loop, hence increasing the output from the output coils That are wrapped over the loop. Does this make any sense?

End

Thanks for your help.

Maybe these questions will give you an idea on what I am investigating presently and this function is how I see the TPUs working.

YES, the Earth field is around us but only half. One polarity is dominant. Not both.  Once we understand what the real source is, we can start figuring out how to reel it in.

So I am thinking if I work to make a north polarity loop, then I have my two sources for generation of electricity. Wrap a coil over the loop, pulse the loop to resonance and I will pulse both polarities, one man made, one Earth abundant. Want more juice. Use the second coil in the toroid and do the same for a second loop running in the same plane but in the other direction. Use the same pulse but phase the second loop and this will give 3D spacial that may not just add to the first but multiply the total output. If the Earth field is not strong enough to start her up, I just bring a magnet (or two) and place them near the output coil with the magnet polarity that is equal to my local Earth's polarity placed to face from inside pointing outwards, towards the outer ring. Also the toroids south polarities will aid in seeding the vicinity of the loop and output coil.

This can also be tested using one top north loop and one bottom south loop off of the same toroid coil.

Lastly this can be tested using two loops in the top both continuing down to the bottom loop and pulsing the north loop then the south loop slighly off phase. This would simulate a rotor turning inside the outer output coil. More conventional.

That's what I will be learning next. During my first tests, this is when I blew my frequency generator. lol This imbalance sysytem, for me, will eventually lead to devices that can pull power from the Earth's magnetic field. Clouds have been playing this polarity game for billions of years. lol

@poynt99 and @justalabrat

Thanks for the PM and post respectively. I think you are right about the resistor in my frequency generator. It is not 237k but 2.37k. It is the first time I am reading off a schematic to fix something and did not notice the space between the 2 and the 3. So I bought a pack of them today, changed the resistor and still no go. I will take it to my local EE shop today and ask them to fix it.

innovation_station

well kids im a grinding ...  ;D 

i hope to get the ring removed today ...  ;)

she's a brute... 

SHALL I MAKE HER SPIT FIRE ...  ;D

THERE 36 SLOTS IN THE LAMANITED CORE ..

AND I HAVE A SMALLER ONE WITH 24 SLOTS ALREADY PAINTED AND READY TO WIND ...

but lets nail down the forumila to make her work first ...

i have 28ga magnet wire i will use to make the electromagnets ...

many turns

ist!  grinding ..... :)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

forest

hmm, how about bifilar coil with slighty changed phase or signal flowing through one of the branch properly wound or placed in space (right hand spirals)?  maybe consisted of wires of different diameter (and resistance) ?

Grumpy

People, in general, have a tendency to make everything too complicated.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Maybe we can ask some of SM's buds what kind of ammeter he used in his demo.  One I saw looks like an ac clamp on ammeter you can get down at your local electricians supply store.  They work good if you are measuring ac voltage magnetic field flux changes  at 60hz but not so good when you have 5000hzdc with some hash in it. Notice the complete abscense of an oscilliscope in any of his demos.  If you were trying to sell me a generator I would insist on seeing the quality of the electricity coming out beyond how hot lightbulbs get.  And what about the college professor doesn't his department have an oscilliscope on hand?  Even if SM was converting 60hz field fluctuations I want a TPU so I can rip off the power companies like they been ripping us off for years.  They wouldnt even know it because they are too busy choking their 60hz signal in Tesla's early year designs.  All you need is a ferrite core antennae that responds to the emwave field between the hightension lines and the Earth.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love