Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

im curious why ?.

Started by b0rg13, March 18, 2008, 07:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,
You know we all started as blank slates, totally ignorant.
When I was a little kid I saw the animated Star Trek on Saturday morning and convinced myself that I was going to build an antimatter reactor.  I went to my room and started winding inductors.  Later in life after I found free energy and anti gravity information I wrote all kinds of theories.  I look back on that stuff now and think man was I a dumb ass.  I have even embarrassed myself really good on this forum, look at the Z-Machine thread.  But we all grow with mistakes, and every failure is a lesson in disguise. 

Failure is an impostor, it teaches us what NOT to do.

It is better to be silent and look like a fool,
than to open your mouth and prove yourself a fool.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nightlife

exnihiloest, I honestly do not believe in over unity and I said that based on what the average member here thinks over unity is.

one

Quote from: nightlife on March 19, 2008, 10:39:23 AM
exnihiloest, I honestly do not believe in over unity and I said that based on what the average member here thinks over unity is.

Nightlife

Perhaps   a better use for your time would be looking for a different forum. 

Why  would you  stay in a forum dedicated to  what you  don't believe?.

There is no  chance  of you  converting  us to   your  opinions .

You believe  what you choose to  believe.   We  believe what we  choose to believe.
Neither  of  us  are likely to change our basic  beliefs.

gary

z.monkey

That's pretty simple man.
Pout > Pin...
8)
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nightlife

one. we are all here for the same purpose and the is to create free energy and or at least a lot easier and cheaper then what it cost us from big money greed who holds the reins on the energy we use today.

I started a thread a while back about what energy really is. We are all here to find ways of producing energy but we do not have a clear understanding of what energy really even is. I cant see how we can properly produce and or collect what we don?t even have a clear understanding about.

No one wants to start from scratch and most want to base their opinions on others opinions, that fine but I have yet to read one opinion on what energy is that makes 100% sense.